This thread is privately moderated by afabio, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 27, 2003, 11:38 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP

Robbe Skyflex 2000 -SOLD

Skyflex is sold! Thanks Ezone

Selling one of my older models. This one is a robbe skyflex 2000. It's a hang glider type model, and steers via wing warping (sail warping?)
This one never actually flew, as I accidently stripped out the pinion on the belt drive before I could fly it. By the time the Hobby shop got the spares in, I was into another project, and never got back to this one.

As you can see, I have broken down the model pretty much to kit form. Still, It only takes about 1 hour to put everything together.

There are a couple of issues with the kit:
1) Robbe includes a relay type motor control with the kit. It is soldered to the back of the motor. I'm not sure if either of the ones included with the kit work. There's plently of room in the body for an ESC, which will give you throttle control.

2) There are 2 parts missing. The body of the plane is attatched to the sail with 2 plastic clips. I've lost these clips. I've included a picture that shows where the clips went. You can either order new clips from robbe, or do what I intended to do, which is use a simple nut and screw.

Here's what is included:
The Skyflex itself, with a real ripstop nylon sail.
2 motors (one with a brand new pinion)
1 S148 servo with the servo saver already mounted.
1 1700Scrc pack (an older pack, but It was only cycled 2 or 3 times, so It still might have some life left in it)
2 belts

I'd like to get $75 + shipping for it, but price is negotiable.

Thanks,
Adam
Last edited by afabio; Mar 04, 2003 at 11:20 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 27, 2003, 11:40 PM
Thread OP

closeup of the clip points

here are the clip points.
Last edited by afabio; Feb 27, 2003 at 11:42 PM.
Feb 27, 2003, 11:43 PM
Thread OP

Final image

Just show you how it looks when it's all built:
Mar 01, 2003, 12:11 AM
Trader Rating: 0

Plane

Check your PM's

Nick

Quick Reply