Dec 01, 2008, 05:58 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Anyone Interested in RC 1/4 electric go karts?

We offer a very detail shifter kart that runs on 6 cells. No expensive fuels, no rebuilds and mess. Not even a high dollar startup box or motors. Karts are just a fraction of the cost with very little upkeep. Perhaps a simple dusting now an then. To get started all you need is a kart, radio, esc, and some simple 1.2v cells. Most of our kart we sell come RTR ( ready to run). If you have your own radio gear, you have just saved yourself some money already. Our karts stock and spec karts usually hit around 10-15 and modified racing karts 20-30mph. Of course this all pends on cells and motors of choice. Some may not say thats fast enough, well if your like most of the drivers we have seen.
All are ready to paint or customize from us to you. Right now we have 290 plus members/drivers. We race in and outdoors on carpet surfaces or asphalt pending on location.
To get more info or ask any questions, drop us a message on the forum here. Join the FUN!

Robert
TERC &
RBP Kart racing
"where speed and skill meet"
Last edited by rbpracing; Jan 19, 2010 at 11:13 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 01, 2008, 08:32 PM
KF4IVP
Wait a minute, are you the same guy as RBPRacingKarts?
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=815971
Dec 01, 2008, 11:35 PM
Thread OP

Hello 34ford

Yes actually it is. We had to change pc's as we lost all of our info/user names used on site and data over the weekend due to laptop theft. Just one of those things. We had all of our passwords, sites and other on that pc in a special directory. Anyhow, it is us RBP Kart Racing. Not trying to take over the rcgroups.com site<smile>. Hopefully we will get the pc back,,, doubt it however.

RBP Kart Racing
"where speed and skill meet"
Dec 02, 2008, 08:06 AM
KF4IVP
What is the dimensions of these karts?

If you could take a pic of one of your karts next to something so we can relate to their size.

Cant tell if their 10 scale or 1/4 scale from these.

Personally they look kinda small compared to the radio.
Dec 02, 2008, 12:36 PM
Thread OP

34 FORD Hello,

Hello, Just brought up our one newest karts for a local driver. This guy is a huge Tony Stewart fan. We ran Home Depot logos on it so it looks like a real logo sponosred kart! Anything is possible with these karts, oval, onroad or "smooth" asphalt/concrete use. Our karts are actually over 15 in length with wing and about a little less in width. We run these on a 6ft lane track with 6, rows of two karts lined up. It the perfect width. if you have anymore questions, let me know. Love to get some more leagues in a few other states. Maybe hold a large multi state race? May I ask what state your in?

RBP Kart Racing
"Where speed and skill meet"
For more images: http://picasaweb.google.com/RBPKartRacing
Should have our website up soon.
Last edited by rbpracing; Jan 19, 2010 at 11:16 AM.
Dec 02, 2008, 12:47 PM
Thread OP

Forgot something 34ford

You mentioned the dim's on the karts, If you place these beside a 1/10 car, they are very close in length and the same in width. When you place the two next two each other, the kart is in 1/4 scale.
Also, on ending note, the older Kyosho gas karts are a little bigger. Back then most of the overseas scales were off, still off to this day we feel due to meteric v/s american. Look at clothing size, Over there, med is small, large is small and xtra large is med. One day we'll all be on the same measurement scale, someday.

RBP'
Feb 04, 2009, 11:50 AM
where can i find more information?
Mar 01, 2009, 01:41 AM
im interested. how much would one cost???
Mar 16, 2009, 01:52 PM
Hello Creepin RC,

Glad to hear your interest in our karts. As for cost, wow, many options to choose from. Most recently a noticable jump in semi modified kart builds here in the U.S. We have no semi modified racing class yet, but the ones we recently built are being sold as backyard, in smooth parking lot racers.

We only offer 2 race classes at this time- Stock class and modifed. Both of these are onroad, tight track ozite style 40x40 or 40x60 setups. We do run oval 40x20 once in a while for those who enjoy such.

As for the semi modified kart, With a few simple mods we offer/sell, we can change the kart into stock, full mod or semi mod of your choice. A semi modified racer is less other parts / mod hop-ups and modified motor needed to race in the modified class. This kart would look like this image below. You can always email us here at email us at RBPKartRacing@gmail.com if you like for specific pricing. let us know what and type of kart your looking for, RTR, primered, less electronics, painted, mod or stock style kart.

Thanks
RBPKartRacing@gmail.com
"Where speed and skill meet"
Mar 16, 2009, 02:23 PM
1fastrckart

Just googling and ran across you here RBPKartRacing

Small world huh, just googling and ran across postings of you all in here. Whens our rc karting site going to be back up? Needing to order some things for the race here in mid April real bad. I need 2 sets of front wheels and a new motor from ya. Can ya work some more of your motor majic for me as lastime? I guess I can just call ya all huh?

Semi modified class? Say what?

Brad O"
Mt, AL
My Green Kart SCReeeeeeeeeaming your way!
Mar 17, 2009, 12:07 PM
Hello B",

Have you told any of the others down there? We'll have the website up and running soon. Have a few more details to sort. As for the semi modified karts, no new class. We've just sold serveral over the past three months or so. I guess it's due to the economy.

Getting alot of nitro guys selling out truggies and buying karts. Also a New indoor facilty opening up soon near by. I'll post details on the site if they'll let us start leagues there. Still plan on holding our first race here in April. Good luck in Al at the races. Nice attendence what I've heard thus far.

In this forum, Dileo, he has a kart already. He's in sunny CA if I'm correct. Nice guy, has a alot of talent with these driver/pilot figures he creates.

I'll email you with motor details and wheel cost.
Mar 17, 2009, 06:31 PM
1fastrckart
Told a couple of drivers last night during practice. RBP Kart Racing, wait till ya see my new paint on the kart. SWEET! It's now orange, silver with neon green with a hint of red to blend in with the chassis. Left the clear wing and did the Robert thing. That wing actually helps doesn't it. I tried both ways and did notice a difference. I thought you just put it on for looks R'. I got mad props with the new paint last weekend. Everyone wants me to start airbrushing their karts now. NOPE! no time here for me to do such. Thanks for the email and wheel prices. That was a big help. Looking forward in getting my larger wheels back on the kart and getting better lap times.

Brad O"
Mt, AL
Mar 17, 2009, 08:17 PM
Hello B"

No problem on the wheel sets and modifed motor. Are you or any of the AL drivers running our new hollow rear axles? Just another hop-up to shave off some weight of the karts. Mine has been installed for over a year with no bends during races. As for batteries we spoke about over the phone. I like them. I wouldn't trade my new Vartas for anything. A bit costly but for modified, what a difference (punch) off the line they make. My second choice will always be the GP cells. For practice? We use our basic 2800mah.

I'll keep you posted on the new graphite kart chassis also. Scrapped the last one in FL during practice. One of the racers from IL decided not to impound his radio so I got rear-ended by another driver. Hard Glitch... ARRRG!
Mar 18, 2009, 12:08 AM
Just_Me

Hmmmm, looks all crazy up in here!

I see where everyone has gone to. Never heard of this rc group.com thing. It looks favored to heli's and planes. Yeah, when's the site going to be back up ? Looking forward to using the chatroom and getting more speed secrets from you fast guys.
Mar 18, 2009, 11:39 AM
1fastrckart
How'd ya do this past weekend? Had to do the family thing that weekend. You race stock class don't ya. Maybe I should order another kart for stock?

Brad O"
Mt, AL

Quick Reply