Sep 30, 2009, 06:26 AM
Sane til the lift starts!
That really makes my Skittles dilemma seem silly.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 30, 2009, 07:35 AM
Torn 'twixt buildin' and flyin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeevyhouse
That really makes my Skittles dilemma seem silly.
Hey, we can't always be overwhelmed by all the terrible things happening everywhere else in the world, or our world would never mean anything unless we were in the middle of some earth-shattering crisis. We're allowed to think about ourselves.
Sep 30, 2009, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeevyhouse
Too late...I called "no take backs".
nah ahh, i said it before you called it
Sep 30, 2009, 09:02 PM
You can't stop the signal. . .
A flare of light, a blur of motion, and Mr. U's ship appeared near earth orbit. After a quick scan of the system, he headed down towards the planet. In a few minutes, the ship settled gently onto its landing gear.
Sep 30, 2009, 09:06 PM
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
I LIke (@v@)
Sep 30, 2009, 09:33 PM
You like what?
Sep 30, 2009, 10:37 PM
He said he likes NighOwl.
Sep 30, 2009, 11:09 PM
Torn 'twixt buildin' and flyin
I don't believe that is what that means, Pinky.
Sep 30, 2009, 11:51 PM
^ You're right... I mis-spelled it. I meant to say that he said he likes NightOwl. I forgot the 't'.

(@v@) = owl. And there can be only one owl here.

Oct 01, 2009, 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Universe
A flare of light, a blur of motion, and Mr. U's ship appeared near earth orbit. After a quick scan of the system, he headed down towards the planet. In a few minutes, the ship settled gently onto its landing gear.
The engines fell silent. After a while, the boarding ramp lowered itself with a soft whirring sound, landing with a thud. A few seconds later, the hatch opened with a pneumatic hiss, and Mr. U stepped out. Home at last!
Oct 01, 2009, 12:22 AM
sKrude up, Rejected!
Quote:
The engines fell silent. After a while, the boarding ramp lowered itself with a soft whirring sound, landing with a thud. A few seconds later, the hatch opened with a pneumatic hiss, and Mr. U stepped out. Home at last!
Unfortunately, Mr.U's damaged ship had simply returned him back to the land of the Giant Squirrels.
Where upon it blew itself up leaving Mr.U no chance to ever return!
Oct 01, 2009, 12:23 AM
Oh, no you don't! I repaired my ship, and made sure I knew where I was before I landed!
Oct 01, 2009, 12:29 AM
sKrude up, Rejected!
Quote:
Oh, no you don't! I repaired my ship, and made sure I knew where I was before I landed!
You missed the defective transistor located on circuit board 96874xsz07mnt65.
So don't come whining at me cause your stuck on a planet full of Giant Squirrels!
Oct 01, 2009, 12:33 AM
Didn't Mr U's engines get clogged with some kind of space Jello or something?
Oct 01, 2009, 12:34 AM
I would have caught that while I was running system checks. And this ship's tech level is far beyond transistors.

Quick Reply