Jan 18, 2009, 07:30 AM
Sander,
Can we pre-order ?

Max
to remove ads between posts
Jan 18, 2009, 11:28 AM
Suspended Account
No, no preorders, I don't want to find myself in a situation where one of our suppliers is unable to deliver, yet I have your money invested in them and the customer is left to wait for months to get his order shipped.

That's also one of the reasons why we're not going to do direct sales, all sales will be through the usual FPV webshops such as Future Hobbies, New Generation Hobbies, etc.

Cheers,

Sander.
Jan 18, 2009, 01:47 PM
LIVE TO FLY FLY TO LIVE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssassen
No, no preorders, I don't want to find myself in a situation where one of our suppliers is unable to deliver, yet I have your money invested in them and the customer is left to wait for months to get his order shipped.

That's also one of the reasons why we're not going to do direct sales, all sales will be through the usual FPV webshops such as Future Hobbies, New Generation Hobbies, etc.

Cheers,

Sander.
WOW a manufacturer that thinks about us the customers and not just about the money.
Thanks for thinking like that.
So i will wait to order my next TX from NG Hobbies.com

Cheers

MDW
Last edited by mdw21; Jan 18, 2009 at 02:07 PM.
Jan 18, 2009, 05:54 PM
Do you think to ad Inside ezosd autopilot function?
Regars
Last edited by asciftci; Jan 18, 2009 at 06:01 PM.
Jan 18, 2009, 06:55 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by asciftci
Do you think to ad Inside ezosd autopilot function?
Regars
An autopilot functionality that you can bank on, is a very complex thing and requires a lot more than just GPS data, to keep the aircraft under control when circumstances are not optimal. Think of thermopiles, gyros, accelerometers, tweaking of control loop parameters to match the chosen airframe, and so on... This would exceed the scope and affordability of this product by far. So, for now, I guess this is not on the current roadmap. The reliability of the EzOSD in its current scope of specs is pure satisfaction, meaning that: what you see is exactly what you get. No hassle, no guess. It's a compact plug'n'play solution.
Jan 24, 2009, 10:45 AM
Suspended Account
Did a bit of flying again today, with the old Ez, with 35MHz for RC control. Couldn't resist flying above the low overhanging clouds.

High up above the clouds

http://www.vimeo.com/2942819

Cheers,

Sander.
Jan 24, 2009, 02:31 PM
Hello Sander , Stop Making Salivate , It Be Dispo For May ?
Jan 25, 2009, 05:39 AM
Waiting for it to stop raining
Sander,

You're getting excellent range with your 35Mhz gear. Have you modified the length of your RX antenna? How have you routed your antenna? My ant is routed stock and I get glitching at only 500m range.

Thanks,

Dave
Jan 25, 2009, 05:47 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittlepony
Sander,

You're getting excellent range with your 35Mhz gear. Have you modified the length of your RX antenna? How have you routed your antenna? My ant is routed stock and I get glitching at only 500m range.

Thanks,

Dave
Which receiver do you use? From all 35MHz stuff I tested, the best results I got was with my R149DP Futaba PCM, using the T9C as control.
The maximum range I got with this was 3.3km(!).
Jan 25, 2009, 05:50 AM
Waiting for it to stop raining
I'm using a Hitec HFD06MN 6 Ch Dual Conversion 35Mhz Receiver and a Cockpit SX TX. I don't want to hijack this thread though.
Jan 25, 2009, 07:22 AM
Suspended Account
Dave,

Thanks! No other measures but for moving the Rx as far back into the fuselage as possible and routing the antenna through the horizontal antenna tube as featured on the Ez, with about half the antenna wire length hanging out vertically.

Cheers,

Sander.
Feb 09, 2009, 10:22 PM
-.-
Hello Sander

Is the OSD compatible with lawmate TX?

Thanks
Feb 10, 2009, 03:54 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Is the OSD compatible with lawmate TX?
Why would it be incompatible? A audio/video transmitter simply takes the video output of a camera or OSD, it doesn't care about much but for the signal to be adhering to the composite (CVBS) specification. Having said that the answer is 'yes, of course'.

Cheers,

Sander.
Feb 10, 2009, 06:56 AM
-.-
Hi,
Thank you for reply.

I mean because the lawmate one have one channel for audio, and as I read the EZOSD send the telemetry for the tracking antenna by the one of audio channel si I supossed that is required two audio channel to use the autotracking feature ....

Can you confirm this point?

Thanks again
Feb 10, 2009, 07:00 AM
Suspended Account
Kiof,

It uses a single audio channel, hence the Lawmate transmitters with mono audio will do fine, both the 900MHz, 2.4GHz and others. This has been tested and verified to work. Obviously you lose the ability to record sound from the plane, if you really want that I'd upgrade to a Airwave transmitter which offers stereo audio.

Cheers,

Sander.

Quick Reply