Nov 25, 2008, 07:06 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Nitro Planes New Cessna 421C Maiden Flight

I Just Maiden Flew My Nitro Planes Cessna 421C , It Was Sweet She Flew Scale And Smooth, With A Pair Of Size 46 Motors & An Pair 60 Amp Speed Controllers, With A Pair Of 5 Cell 3300 Lipo's, She Was Begging To Get Into The Sky's, As You Watch The Video She Was Ready To Take The Sky's In Just About 3 Feet, One Bounce And Off She Went For Home To The Sky's. This Is A Must Buy Twin To Have In What Ever Plane Collection You May Have. You'll Blow Your Buddy's And Other Flying Club Members Away With The Cessna 421C , As You'll Get All The Attention From Everyone Wishing They Was Taken The Nitro Planes Cessna 421C Home With Them. I'm Thinking Of Get A Second Thats If The Stock Has Ran Out All Ready, With This Second One I'll Spray A Some Yellow In Some Area's Like The Motor Covers For My Owe Custom Cessna 421C . On The Video I Ran Out Of Memory On The Camrea, But There's Plenty There To See Enjoy And Hurry And Go Buy Yours At www.nitroplanes.com While Limited Stock Is In For The Nitro Plane Cessna 421C

Click Below To Watch The Video:

Nitro Planes Cessna 421C Maiden Flight (4 min 27 sec)

Attachments
Click for fullsize
Click for fullsize
Click for fullsize
Click for fullsize

Click for fullsize
to remove ads between posts
Nov 25, 2008, 01:32 PM
To build or fly today?
You guys fly off of artificial turf? Thats a club I want to join. Oh, congrats on your maiden.
Nov 25, 2008, 04:09 PM
Fly Hiiii
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyBoyTha1
I Just Maiden Flew My Nitro Planes Cessna 421C , It
Click for fullsize
Nice vid. But is it on sale?
Nov 25, 2008, 04:44 PM
Gilbert, AZ
Flyboy,

You are a very prolific builder / flyer. I noticed your threads in the Nitroplanes forum and it also appears Nitro is using some of your videos on their website.

You should post your builds in the appropriate forums though so more people will see them!

The "Glow to Electric Conversions" forum would be a good place!!!

Chad

Edit: Or do you work for Nitro????
Nov 25, 2008, 07:32 PM
Why is this in the Classifieds "Hot Online Deals" section???
Nov 25, 2008, 08:08 PM
EA OUTLAWS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver330
Because it is on sale it retails for $499.95 and it is priced at $199.00 Here is the link
http://www.nitroplanes.com/421sctwnigas.html
Last edited by EAO HarleyMan; Nov 26, 2008 at 11:02 PM.
Nov 25, 2008, 08:35 PM
Epic Huckin'
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAO HarleyMan
Because it is on sale it retails for $499.95 and it is priced at $199.00 and I think it has free shipping but don't hold me to that. Here is the link
http://www.nitroplanes.com/421sctwnigas.html
It says that on all there products there just making it up, you can find any plane / heli on there for the sale price any were
Nov 25, 2008, 08:48 PM
EA OUTLAWS
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintball_kidz
It says that on all there products there just making it up, you can find any plane / heli on there for the sale price any were
What in the world are you talking about can you translate that for me in English
Nov 25, 2008, 08:52 PM
Thread OP

Cessna 421C

Thanks Guys For Your Comments The 421 Cessna Maiden Flight Video, Its Actually Sold At $199 For The Price Of The Cessna 421C You'll Have All Heads Turning At The Flying Field The Cessna 421 Just Has That Eye Catching Look. She Sweet And Every Flyer At Your Club Would Really Wish She Was Going Home With Them, It's Out Doing Alot Of Other Scale Twin Planes Thats In This Class Thats Out There On The Market, For A Price Of $199 You Just Can't Beat It.
Last edited by FlyBoyTha1; Nov 25, 2008 at 08:57 PM.
Nov 25, 2008, 08:59 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubledog
You guys fly off of artificial turf? Thats a club I want to join. Oh, congrats on your maiden.

Yeah The Turf Is Kind Of Cool.
Nov 25, 2008, 09:02 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintball_kidz

You'll Pay The $199 Price If You Order This Plane You Can't Beat The Price.
Nov 25, 2008, 09:03 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver330
It's Located In The Scale Section.
Nov 25, 2008, 09:04 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalmrast
Flyboy,

You are a very prolific builder / flyer. I noticed your threads in the Nitroplanes forum and it also appears Nitro is using some of your videos on their website.

You should post your builds in the appropriate forums though so more people will see them!

The "Glow to Electric Conversions" forum would be a good place!!!

Chad

Edit: Or do you work for Nitro????
Thanks For The Idea Bud.
Nov 25, 2008, 09:06 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdaremi
Nice vid. But is it on sale?
$199 Is The Price Of The Plane.
Nov 25, 2008, 09:14 PM
Thread OP

Cessna 421C Building (Part2)

One Of The Most Earies Planes I've Put Togetther.

Nitro Planes Cessna 421C Complete Built (4 min 20 sec)

Quick Reply