This thread is privately moderated by Happymcc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 12, 2019, 11:12 AM
Thank you for the Fox .19 manual, it's perfect.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 15, 2019, 07:16 AM
Hi , has anyone got the manual for SC91A aero RC ABC Engine bought it 2009 and never used it anyone got the instructions please.
Jan 17, 2019, 03:22 PM
Hello.
I'm looking for Picco P-40 RC SE ABC engine.
If anybody have some information please share it with me.

Thanks
Norberto
Jan 30, 2019, 05:05 PM
Village Wizard

Enya SS 15BB

I just bought a NIB one of these and the previous owner did not have the manual. I haven't been getting a reply from Enya either. I don't NEED it, I would just like to have it. A digital file will be fine...the old link on the Enya website doesn't work.

Any help appreciated, thanks!
Feb 07, 2019, 12:53 PM
Indifferent User

Fox .40-.45 Bushing Engine [1977]

For the Fox .40-.45 Bushing Engine - 24500.
Feb 07, 2019, 01:07 PM
Indifferent User

Fox .40-.45 Ball Bearing Engine 1982

This was scanned from the 1982 Fox .45BBRC engine (24600).
;-)
PJ
Mar 14, 2019, 08:27 AM
Hi all,
Getting a Magnum .91 XLS (2 stroke) up and running and was wondering if anyone may be able to point me towards a manual. It seems the current manufacturer of Magnums no longer produces this model and information on it is hard to find. I understand it is the same basic engine as the ASP .91, so that manual may be usable as well.

Thanks,
Justin
Apr 28, 2019, 04:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justrhines
Hi all,
Getting a Magnum .91 XLS (2 stroke) up and running and was wondering if anyone may be able to point me towards a manual. It seems the current manufacturer of Magnums no longer produces this model and information on it is hard to find. I understand it is the same basic engine as the ASP .91, so that manual may be usable as well.

Thanks,
Justin
here an exploded view
Pit
May 14, 2019, 12:19 PM
In charge of laundry & morale

OS max-h 60 fgr

Hi all,

Would anyone have a copy of the manual for a OS max-h 60 fgr blackhead with the 7B carb?

Thanks!
May 17, 2019, 09:25 AM

OS Wankel

Hi all,

Looking for a manual for an original OS Wankel 30 manual. I have a manual for the Type II but need one for the original like in the attached picture.

Thank You
May 17, 2019, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero1
Hi all,

Looking for a manual for an original OS Wankel 30 manual. I have a manual for the Type II but need one for the original like in the attached picture.

Thank You
could be this attached.
regards Pit
May 17, 2019, 11:29 AM
Pit,
Thank you for posting the manual. This is a 2001 manual and it does not look like my engine. I believe that my engine is earlier that that. The needle valve is not slanted like in the parts breakdown in the manual but is like the one on the front of the manual. Maybe it does not make a difference.
Thanks
Fred
May 17, 2019, 11:30 AM

7b carb instruction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eplane
Hi all,

Would anyone have a copy of the manual for a OS max-h 60 fgr blackhead with the 7B carb?

Thanks!
here instr. requested

regards Pit
May 17, 2019, 11:53 AM

Graupner Wankel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero1
Pit,
Thank you for posting the manual. This is a 2001 manual and it does not look like my engine. I believe that my engine is earlier that that. The needle valve is not slanted like in the parts breakdown in the manual but is like the one on the front of the manual. Maybe it does not make a difference.
Thanks
Fred
I saw this engine for the first time around 1970 when I was a child. It was firstly marketed by German company Graupner.
It motorized their famous "Middle Stick" kit.
On my O.S. catalog of 1992 there is the Rotary 49-PI with squared carb. and cooling fins like on instr. I sent you.
Probably you have one of the first version marketed by Graupner like in the attached pictures and test.

Pit
Last edited by p.balsi; May 17, 2019 at 12:04 PM.
May 17, 2019, 12:39 PM
This will be very helpful. I am needing a carb and muffler if you know of any available.

Thanks Again
Fred

Quick Reply