Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by Jurgen Heilig, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 18, 2008, 01:59 PM
Registered User
Jurgen Heilig's Avatar
Gallery

WAG Selection Contest Dübendorf/CH


The last selection contest for the World Air Games 2009 in Torino/Italy took place in Dübendorf/CH, the same place which hosted the very first RC Aerobatics World Championships in 1960 and where two German pilots came second and third.

Just a few impressions from the event and of course some video clips:

1. Martin Müller

http://airtoimedia.nl/web/upload/Jur.../DD2008-MM.wmv

2. Dennis Horn

http://airtoimedia.nl/web/upload/Jur.../DD2008-DH.wmv

3. Markus Zolitsch

http://airtoimedia.nl/web/upload/Jur.../DD2008-MZ.wmv

4. Matthias Bosshard (CH)

http://airtoimedia.nl/web/upload/Jur.../DD2008-MB.wmv

5. Diego Bussinger (CH)

http://airtoimedia.nl/web/upload/Jur.../DD2008-DB.wmv

6. Roland Jacob (CH)

http://airtoimedia.nl/web/upload/Jur.../DD2008-RJ.wmv

Enjoy!

Jürgen
Last edited by Jurgen Heilig; Nov 19, 2008 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Links fixed
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 18, 2008, 03:01 PM
Intermediate Multi
Trisquire's Avatar
I'd go just for the Swiss number crunchers.
Nov 19, 2008, 03:49 AM
aka - DaveW
Jurgen,

The video links don't work. I have tried them all, but no joy.

David
Nov 19, 2008, 04:16 AM
Registered User
Jurgen Heilig's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methusala
Jurgen,

The video links don't work. I have tried them all, but no joy.

David
Thanks for reporting the broken links. Should be working now. Enjoy!

Jürgen
Nov 26, 2008, 04:38 PM
Registered User
Ben D Wing's Avatar
Excellent camera work as usual Jurgen, many thanks!
I see Martin Muller's Extra 300 is sporting Multiplex decals, does this mean that there will be a Depron F3P model released by them soon?
Nov 27, 2008, 05:44 AM
Registered User
Jurgen Heilig's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben D Wing
Excellent camera work as usual Jurgen, many thanks!
I see Martin Muller's Extra 300 is sporting Multiplex decals, does this mean that there will be a Depron F3P model released by them soon?
Thanks for the compliments.

Those are no decals, but the whole model is printed. AFAIK there are no plans for a MPX F3P model, but many guys have already asked, whether the model is available from Multiplex.

Jürgen
Dec 11, 2008, 07:24 AM
-----
Woodstock 1's Avatar
Jurgen, do you know that in the UK, the term: "WAG" is used to refer to "Wives and Girlfriends": usually in respect of football players, who tend to collect this bunch of glamorous, but brainless and spoilt rotten group of women around them - commonly known collectively as: "wags" !

Chris
Dec 11, 2008, 02:53 PM
Intermediate Multi
Trisquire's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvanscho
Jurgen, do you know that in the UK, the term: "WAG" is used to refer to "Wives and Girlfriends": usually in respect of football players, who tend to collect this bunch of glamorous, but brainless and spoilt rotten group of women around them - commonly known collectively as: "wags" !

Chris
So that would make it a Wives and Girlfriends Selection Contest.
Dec 13, 2008, 03:54 AM
-----
Woodstock 1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trisquire
So that would make it a Wives and Girlfriends Selection Contest.
Which is exactly why I clicked on this blog title !
Dec 15, 2008, 10:19 AM
Intermediate Multi
Trisquire's Avatar
Thanks for keeping us informed on what's happening overseas Jürgen. Interesting stuff, as always.

Tom
Last edited by Trisquire; Dec 17, 2008 at 12:40 PM.

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Contest USA FAI/CIAM World Air Games 2009 Selection Contest scharck Hand Launch 84 Jul 09, 2008 01:42 PM
Discussion IHLGF POWAY : WAG selection / confusion ydevriendt Hand Launch 33 May 27, 2008 02:38 AM
Discussion Mons AeroMusicals WAG selection contest FAI_guy Indoor Pattern/F3P 9 Apr 10, 2008 01:18 PM