Nov 18, 2008, 11:50 AM
Thread OP
Complaint

Turnabout

The warning point issued is not fair or reasonable. The person in question issued a personal attack on me in his blog, and refers readers to this item in his feedback left on me. Please review both then make your decision.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 18, 2008, 02:32 PM
Admin Deluxe
You are Responsible for Yourself

At RCGroups each user is responsible for his own posts. It is not possible, therefore, to successfully argue an appeal on the basis of what other users did prior to the action that was warned. Quoting an offensive word originally typed up by someone else will still result in an "Offensive Content" warning. Likewise, responding to a personal attack with a personal attack is not acceptable.
Nov 18, 2008, 02:34 PM
Admin Deluxe
His post breaks no rules and was moved to "Trader Talk".
Nov 18, 2008, 04:26 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim T. Graham
His post breaks no rules and was moved to "Trader Talk".
It seems that you are suggesting that the only way to deal with Wolff is to mount a polite smear campaign much as he has and RCG seems to condone. As you well know there are always two sides to a disagreement. I chose not to air it out in public, unlike Wolff, and as a result I get slammed. Poor form on RCG's part to allow this, but its your site. I am also not thrilled with RCG allowing my personal information (home town) to be publicized by this malcontent without my permission.

Quick Reply