This thread is privately moderated by rcdude01, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 17, 2008, 04:19 PM
Trader Rating: 144
Thread OP
Sold

Midway Models MARK 4 electric sailplane kit NIB

I am selling this cool electric sailplane kit that can me built as either a 2 meter or 85 inch bird, your choice. This is an ideal entry level plane for some one who actually wants to build a plane and not assemble an ARF! Bot many of us builders out there these days. Any way I am asking $50.00 delivered.

Thanx

[email protected]
to remove ads between posts
Nov 18, 2008, 07:03 AM
TRC
Trader Rating: 1
TRC
I built a couple of these 20 years ago. Have one NIB on the shelf. I reduced the wing poly's and sheeted the top of the wing and it penetrates like no tomorrow. One fast airplane with mods. I used an AstroFlight 05 FIA and 8 cell NiCad. Good price for a sweet plane

Quick Reply