This thread is privately moderated by snakeman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 14, 2008, 06:38 PM
Find More Posts by snakeman
Trader Rating: 7
Wanted

DX 2.0 or dx 3.0

I just bought my son a bandit vxl to race at the local track. I know it might not be the best car but hes only 12 and there are alot of them at the track. I just want to upgrade the radio for him tho.

I would like a dx2.0 preferably but a 3.0 if the price is right. I need a rx to go along but thats not a big deal. I can pick one of those up later.....

Shoot me a pm with a price please....

Thanks Scott
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 26, 2008, 02:15 PM
Find More Posts by Dyno Don
Trader Rating: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeman
I just bought my son a bandit vxl to race at the local track. I know it might not be the best car but hes only 12 and there are alot of them at the track. I just want to upgrade the radio for him tho.

I would like a dx2.0 preferably but a 3.0 if the price is right. I need a rx to go along but thats not a big deal. I can pick one of those up later.....

Shoot me a pm with a price please....

Thanks Scott
Scott i scewed up and got this thing for boats and now I find out it isn't recomended for water craft

I have a New Spektrum DX3 for memory w/ 2 receivers incd.
$125.00 (net to me)
Old Nov 30, 2008, 10:46 AM
Find More Posts by healthyfatboy
Trader Rating: 322
I have a DX2.0 if you are interested. You have a PM.