British Ivan Model Builders Organisation (BIMBO) Flyers - Page 113 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Sep 04, 2017, 04:22 PM
Parkcityflier
Mike, thanks for the nice video of the Empire. One of my better takeoffs and you preserved for posterity!
Hope to see you out to Chilliwack again someday. My camper is always open to you, and to anyone of the other nice folks up there, too.

Jim
to remove ads between posts
Sep 04, 2017, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonJaerschky
Very nice, but photo 7 - "Graphics by Callie"? No Sir! All markings are painted, with the exception of the tail numbers and Albatros logo, which I printed myself on ink jet decal film. And I don't know about the bra tree, either! And yes, we have the odd black bear that wanders on to the strip. It doesn't happen that often, and so far no modellers have gone missing. It was a pleasure having you here, as always!
Did you never come across this during your sojurn here (it's at Cardrona)?
Sep 04, 2017, 10:00 PM
No, I didn't. That's quite the fence!
Sep 05, 2017, 04:03 AM
Slip the surly bonds...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi
Did you never come across this during your sojurn here (it's at Cardrona)?
YES! I saw that driving up to the Wanaka Museum to the north. I had been told about it by the hotel when I said I was going. I even have a photo of it somewhere (before digital)