This thread is privately moderated by szastoupil, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 29, 2018, 08:59 AM
I will be attending the sixty year reunion of the Oconto High School class of 1958 so will be unable to fly today. The weather looks good so if you fly at the sod farm today, put in a flight for me. If you do I'm sure that I will feel the 'good vibrations' as I drive past Appleton on my way home tonight.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 06, 2018, 08:55 AM
Temperature in the upper 50's and wind speed of less than 10 mph says the weather report. I'll give the soggy farm a try this afternoon.
Oct 07, 2018, 09:34 AM
Sod farm report:
When I arrived at the sod farm water could be seen standing in areas where sod had recently been harvested. Based on that observation, I assumed that the sod would be quite soft and 'squishy'. Much to my surprise, the sod was quite firm in the areas that I walked. During the couple of hour that I was at the sod farm the only problem I encountered was a few mosquitoes.
Oct 09, 2018, 11:10 AM
Heath
Whoever locked the port-a-potty down with a chain at the Sod Farm please unlock the chain so that Packerland Portables can move it over to Quarry Field for the winter. Please have it unlocked before next Monday.
Oct 10, 2018, 10:04 AM
the keys for the locks are in the first aid kit in the pin box. I will try to get there before they come to take the port-a-potty.

Mike Phillips
Oct 27, 2018, 09:19 AM
The last time... maybe

With a forecast of 50 degrees, wind speed less than 10 mph and a very small chance of 'sprinkles' this may be the best soaring weather we will have until next season. If your busy schedule allows, please join me at the sod farm this afternoon.

Quick Reply