Oct 23, 2010, 12:25 PM
Those are very nice! But, can anyone out there make a "different" eagle? All the eagle that are hand made by plans are .... What could I say.... "The same". They always look too much like Flyparty's original EPP Eagle. It's like hand made clones that kinda lack imagination, all but for Space 1s eagle several posts up.

I'm not trying to be a Debbie downer but just saying.... "Hey that's a good home-made Epp eagle. Nice color----- "Next"!! It's like hearing a great song over and over again but in a different key.

I know one would say; well I don't see you doing any justice"... and you are Right!! Perhaps I might take a stab at it after all. The eagle plan is nice, but can you make it look like a vulture or sea gull or a red billed tropic bird? Shoot, why not a eagle sized barn swallow?!.. That's all I'm kinda saying...
Last edited by G-LO; Oct 23, 2010 at 12:33 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 23, 2010, 01:53 PM
Dance the skies...
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-LO
The eagle plan is nice, but can you make it look like a vulture or sea gull or a red billed tropic bird? Shoot, why not a eagle sized barn swallow?!.. That's all I'm kinda saying...
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...01&postcount=3
Oct 25, 2010, 09:00 AM
Just got an 58" EPP eagle at a swap meet but don't know where the CG is supposed to be can anyone here help?
Thanks
Oct 25, 2010, 09:56 AM
It should be at the first carbon fiber in the wing. I looked it up two days ago. I have have one myself.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/atta...mentid=1408808
Oct 25, 2010, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acobra
Just got an 58" EPP eagle at a swap meet but don't know where the CG is supposed to be can anyone here help?
Thanks
Hey acobra,

Must have gone to the Bartholemew county fairgrounds for the
Columbus swap meet.

Tim
Oct 27, 2010, 08:02 AM
Yep, Pretty good meet for me, but as usual came home with more than I took. I think this is SOP
Oct 28, 2010, 07:05 AM
Eject! Eject! Eject!
Has anybody tiled the plans for the 56" version of the Eagle?

AD
Oct 28, 2010, 12:18 PM
Went to mow a meadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroDude
Has anybody tiled the plans for the 56" version of the Eagle?

AD
Hi Dude , I tiled them in both letter size and A4 here - https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...9&postcount=49

Cheers
Frank
Oct 28, 2010, 12:36 PM
space1

sea gull

a bird by any other name is still a bird
Oct 28, 2010, 01:08 PM
Eject! Eject! Eject!
Frank,

thanks, I found them soon after I posted the question, my initial search for the "tiled" version did not result in anything!

all good now! need to get Depron and off I go, no longer have my first scratch built, so it's time to build another to harass the hawks!

I'm hoping this version soars well

AD
Nov 07, 2010, 12:39 PM
Keep up the good work Space 1!

I just found this :

http://www.rcsail.com/eagle.htm
Nov 09, 2010, 01:46 PM
kurutzalde
Hello friends,
here you can see my peregrine falcon with the power set of the easyglider.
the first flight.
halcon peregrino electrico 1 (0 min 37 sec)

halcon peregrino electrico 2 (0 min 47 sec)
Nov 09, 2010, 04:48 PM
Kurutzalde I'm, as always empressed with you! Umm... I want one sir.

Can you take some pictures of your set-up? I would like to know what motor and prop you are using.

Angelo
Nov 12, 2010, 09:08 AM
Hey Lee, your wing designs coming along slowly but surely?
Nov 12, 2010, 11:17 AM
Lee
Lee
PERFECT LANDING !!!
Thread OP
I think we have a winner. Not at all like we had before but it is the flying field favorite. Now I'm trying to set it up in the CNC.

Quick Reply