This thread is privately moderated by Scott Seidler, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 05, 2008, 07:17 AM
Trader Rating: 47
Jack's Kid
For Sale

F3F Group Buy - Look Here!

Transfer is sent - all orders in!!

OK - Apparently there has been some confusion on my attempt to put together a group buy in the other thread.

So -- all group buy info is now in this thread!!!
Original thread is located here : https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=944664

ALSO!!!!! F.Cena made an annoucement that pricing will GO UP as of 11-15-08. So time is now officially running out. Pricing was in fact increased & Posted - those who got in early - CONGRATS! Check out his first post in the original thread.

Let me repeat:
I am organizing a group buy to cut the costs of shipping from China. I can deliver within a reasonable distance from where I am in jersey - say 75 miles... OR I will re-pack and ship UPS insured at cost.

all the model info is in the original thread. Please PM me or respond HERE if you have questions for ME or want one of these.

I will keep track here of who commits to one and which model so there is absolutely no confusion...

Thanks!

Scott

Committed: (3 spots left) - We now have 9 altogether. I will ship from NJ all planes not hand delivered/picked up. The cost estimate for that is below - around $50 to the west coast - cheaper closer.

I have not also heard back from a couple of those that been informed about the shipping increase from China (about $40 more) per plane. I will BOLD everyone who commits with the increased shipping below. Ill remove those who are out. (REMOVED)

NOTE: I did a UPS cost on shipping a plane from NJ to Spokane washington, Lewis Center Ohio, and Saratoga Cali
Shipping a 60x12x8 box of up to 30 Lbs is UNDER $50.

If you are listed below as an ALTERNATE you will be moved to committed if we either get 6 planes on each coast OR someone drops out. The order people are listed is the order they committed to the buy.

NO MORE ALTERNATES!!! Everyone is now IN! shipping will be from Jersey if thats how it has to be - AGAIN ESTIMATED COST IS AS ABOVE!

YOU WILL HAVE ONE MORE CHANCE TO BACK OUT WHEN YOU GET YOUR TOTAL.

I will be requesting totals with shipping charges once the last few people check in. I will then post a spread sheet with all of your orders listed. Please check it out and let me know via PM on any descrepencies. If your order is correct - please note that to me in PM AND on this thread so there is no confusion.

I will be making payment to the manufacturer by a bank transfer - I will pay the fees. I NEED everyones money in hand to do this. Check or Money order is fine (check will of course need to clear before I can send). If you insist on paypal I will consider it - but I will have to change my personal account with them to some other kind of account and then i will have to charge the fee paypal charges me (I thinks its only 2%) but again I prefer check or money order (oh what the hell cash works too!)

Funds recieved in GREEN and on their way in ORANGE below

The List:
Scott Seidler: One Plane (Dbox or Carbon), Bags, Ballast (red/wht/blue Pattern 1) (NJ)
Gavin Trussel: One Plane only (D-box) Pattern 1 - Red/Blck Opt (Ohio)
valk70: One Plane (Glass) Bags and Ballast, No pattern - Carbon only (Mass)
mylestone: One Plane (D-Box), Bags, Ballast, Spr Fuse(custom color) (Conn)
jamnjim: One Plane (Carbon), Bags, Ballast, (pattern 4) (Cali)
Soarhead00: One Plane (D-Box) Bags, Ballast, Pattern 2 Yel/Blu (Colorado)
FireFlyer: One Plane (Carbon) Bags, Ballast, pattern custom (PA)
keithskye: One Plane (2.4 Friendly Fuse Carbon Wing), Bags, Ballast, pattern custom (NJ)
snowfly56: One Plane (Carbon)Bags, Ballast, Pattern 2 - Custom (NYS)
Last edited by Scott Seidler; Nov 24, 2008 at 08:36 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 05, 2008, 08:43 AM
Jack's Kid

---

Last edited by Scott Seidler; Nov 05, 2008 at 08:49 AM. Reason: doube post
Nov 05, 2008, 08:53 AM
Trader Rating: 3
-----
Wow ! Now that I see the prices, I understand all the excitement!

Chris
who doesnt live near NJ..
Nov 05, 2008, 08:56 AM
Jack's Kid
Sorry Chris!
Nov 05, 2008, 08:57 AM
Trader Rating: 3
-----
I'm sure we'll be seeing these around here soon!
Nov 05, 2008, 09:41 AM
Trader Rating: 250
Any reason another RCGrouper on the West Coast couldn't offer the same deal (ie a Group buy of six from Jason)? No exclusive distributor agreement?
Nov 05, 2008, 10:19 AM
Jack's Kid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip.greely
Any reason another RCGrouper on the West Coast couldn't offer the same deal (ie a Group buy of six from Jason)? No exclusive distributor agreement?
no problem chip....
if you come up with a full order ill even book it with ours... and get them send to the west coast directly.
then we can save a little more.
-S
Nov 05, 2008, 05:54 PM
Trader Rating: 162
MSgt, USAF Ret.
I'll take one! Dbox with ballast and bags. Pattern 2 color just like the photo above. Let me know if someone on the West Coast is willing to ship one to me.

Thanks,

Jim
Nov 05, 2008, 08:34 PM
Trader Rating: 77
Afflicted with DDD

Ok, I'm in

I need (? ) a Carbon D-box with the carbon spars, bags and ballast and Pattern 2 paint. If you can hook me up on the Cali order (shipping may be less) that would be great. Otherwise, the East coast deal will suffice.
Nov 05, 2008, 08:46 PM
Jack's Kid
Catch-Air and Soarhead added to the alternate list...

Getting close!
Nov 06, 2008, 12:07 AM
Trader Rating: 7
Vitruvian JART
Another west-coaster here. I've been in contact with the manufacturer and just need to make sure I can save some money on the shipping by hooking up with other Cali buyers.
Last edited by Reed; Nov 06, 2008 at 01:15 AM.
Nov 06, 2008, 06:37 AM
Jack's Kid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed
Another west-coaster here. I've been in contact with the manufacturer and just need to make sure I can save some money on the shipping by hooking up with other Cali buyers.
I am waiitng on a quote for the shipping now... Then we will know for sure what the costs will be.

-Scott
Nov 06, 2008, 08:00 AM
Jack's Kid
All-
The new shipping quote has come back at $85 per plane (well actually $83.333333). So those who would be picking up local (within 75 miles of me if meeting half way) would probably be ok. Those with additional shipping may end up not much cheaper then the original quoted shipping cost from the manufacturer ($160 for a single plane). I will contact all those who are now on the list - or will be added shortly and re-confirm if they still want to be in the group buy or deal direct with the manufacturer.
AGAIN - if your picking up etc there still is about an $80 savings per plane. If your plane requires re-shipping then you MIGHT eat up that $80 savings. I need to know if your still in or not.

Those with questions email me or PM me

-Scott
Nov 06, 2008, 11:49 AM
Trader Rating: 37
Jeff Carr
Scott

Just to let you know if you import over 2k of planes you may need a broker for the paper work. PITA I know but found out the hard way when I went to customs (They are so friendly) and they just threw the paperwork at me and said I needed a broker. I think it was 150.00 additional.

Jeff

Quick Reply