New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by balesse, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 29, 2008, 10:24 PM
Find More Posts by balesse
Discussion

Night Flying with the Carbon Prime

Here's my AceSim Carbon Prime all set for night flying. The video is some of the initial flights before I added lights to the tail.

Night Flying Carbon Prime

This is a great plane, fun to build, fun to fly, and you can take it apart (to almost any level that you like) and travel with it as well!
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 30, 2008, 10:48 AM
Find More Posts by andrewtexas123
I would brighten up the tail abit for more orientation!

Andrew
Old Oct 30, 2008, 11:26 AM
Find More Posts by balesse
One of the pics and the video is from before I added lights to the tail. And even the one picture with lights in the tail has the wing covering up the lights in the rudder, so that you can't even see it. I flew it the other night with the tail lights and didn't have problems, although you are right they don't light up as well as the wing does because it doesn't have the airfoil shape like the wing.

I probably should add some to the top of the rudder sometime, but I'm betting it will be a while before I get around to it.

Thanks for looking!
Old Nov 05, 2008, 01:58 PM
Find More Posts by indoorheli
2 seconds from crashing
Thats real cool i am amazed with how bright those wings get! I might have to get one of those