This thread is privately moderated by y.takahashi, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 25, 2008, 09:21 PM
Thread OP
Gallery

High-speed ship model

It introduces my radio controller high-speed ship model. To reproduce a high-speed ship and the running to dash in the sea, faithful reproduction of the ship type is done. It provides with "Skjold"/skirt of the SES combat ship of Norwegian naval forces, and it surfaces by the sending air pressure, and it runs in compress air by the water jet in the fan. It is a high-speed combat warship of 58 knots or less. It is "VISBY" combat warship of Swedish naval forces. The hull design of a super-minute body that is the feature of the Monohal single trunk slide boat does peculiar Stealth shape and a wonderful together styling. The model drives two original water jet propulsion machines with Brashiresmortar. Two water jet power is strongly reminiscent of running of "VISBY" of the thing.

My purpose is to make them make to the radio controller model of the ship with an advanced, technological hull that pursues the latest fluid mechanics, and run.
It introduces the some.
*Boing JETFOL
*Jssdf misile boat
*Tokai-kisen
*Hongkong Turbojet
*SES-Skjold
*TLS-hayate
*WIG-Reddragon fly
*BISBY
*LCS-2 (The latest model is being built 2010).
Last edited by y.takahashi; Feb 29, 2012 at 08:58 AM. Reason: add.pixs
to remove ads between posts
Mar 25, 2009, 11:18 PM
Ham Call Sign: KK4KGJ
Very nice boats.
Mar 27, 2009, 09:18 AM
everything with RC

Ses

Hi,
I am working too about SES concept . Catamaran shows some defects in particular when crossing lateral waves
Do you know MECAL design?
Eric
May 27, 2009, 09:58 AM
Thread OP

Because SES

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebardemelon
Hi,
I am working too about SES concept . Catamaran shows some defects in particular when crossing lateral waves
Do you know MECAL design?
Eric

Hi!. lebardemelon san
Because SES surfaces by the air pressure unlike a pure catamaran boat
The influence of the transverse wave is not received easily. This is understood well when experimenting with the model.
This concludes my report.
May 28, 2009, 11:14 AM
everything with RC
I know that (I was the captain of the french equivalent to SMYGE) called AGNES 200
So I am currently developping the MECAL concept (in english: SMAAC slender monohull aside air cushions)
I will show you picture soon
Cheers
Eric
Nov 02, 2009, 03:02 AM

Boeing Jet Foil

Dear Mr. Takahashi,

I am very interested to have one of your built Boeing Jet Foil. May I kindly request if you can make a quote to me for all inclusive for a functional RC model including radio transmitter and receiver. I have a Futaba 6 channel radio controller and if this fits I can get a receiver and installed locally. Either way is okay.

I am in Hong Kong and appreciate if you can also advise the shipping cost and how to settle payment.

Thanks in advance for your prompt reply.

Eric
Apr 01, 2010, 06:24 PM
i'm interested in the LCS 2

May i know the dimensions please?
May 31, 2010, 06:37 AM

VISBY Plans

Hi, Takahashi!

I really enjoyed the VISBY boat.

Do you sell the plans?

If so, please copy your reply to: lbaggio@petrobras.com.br

Regards.

Baggio
Oct 23, 2011, 11:00 AM

visby plans

Hi, Takahashi!

I just found your VISBY build post.

are the plans available? Do you sell plans?

If so, please copy your reply to: erikthecat@btinternet.com

many thanks for your time,

GaRy in the UK
Jul 16, 2015, 05:22 AM

visby plans

Hi, Takahashi!

I found your visby build post.

are the plans available? Do you sell plans?

If so, please copy your reply to: lelli.andrea@polotecnologicoimperiese.it

many thanks for your time

Andrea
Aug 08, 2015, 05:59 PM
hello Sir,

are there plans for LCS-2. I served on uss Jason ar-8 some time ago, and am getting into rc model making and would like to build the LCS-2.

thank you, Pat
patpaugh@comcast.net
Feb 14, 2016, 11:13 AM
Hi!

I am from Sweden and me and a friend are planing to build the Visby corvette stealth boat. But so far we have only found a plan that is from a guy in Russia. The plan is not very good so my question is if your plan is good enought so we can use it to build the boat. Also is your plan correct with the real boat?

We are going to build it in scale 1:48.

Please get back to me and we can discuss this more, payment and things.
jimmy777@telia.com

Best regards,

Jimmy

Quick Reply