This thread is privately moderated by gtfreeflyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 17, 2008, 10:47 PM
Find More Posts by gtfreeflyer
Put a bigger motor on it!
Discussion

My garage, hangar and workbench

This blog is dedicated to my first workbench. Really though, I'm just putting this picture here so I can look at it in the future and remember how organized I once was

I put my CG tool on the bench to share. Just put two pencils into a block of wood and it's very easy to balance a plane. This holds my 11 lb Corsair without a problem.

Also shown is my storage spot for my planes
Last edited by gtfreeflyer; Sep 05, 2014 at 11:42 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 25, 2009, 08:06 PM
There's a new member to the family. The VMAR DHC-6 Twin Otter is shown to the right of the Corsair.
Old Nov 02, 2009, 11:31 PM

Here is the latest...

The Sportster is no longer with us since I pulled too many g's and the wing folded in half in flight. The Otter has also made its way to the boneyard after a mid-air collision ripped off a 6" long wing tip.

On the workbench is the latest member of the family, sitting proud after looping and rolling for the first time earlier today. It is the $35 HK450 from Hobby King.
Old Jun 28, 2010, 12:09 AM

More tools and another heli!

My workbench is really getting filled out. I've added a scroll saw, oscilloscope, magnifier lamp, plenty of little hand tools, and much more.
Old Sep 05, 2014, 11:43 AM
Newest addition - 3DHS 42" Slick