Whats the name of the part that sticks in the water and turns the boat? - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Oct 15, 2008, 09:20 PM
Registered User

Whats the name of the part that sticks in the water and turns the boat?

I just need to know the name of the part that sticks down in the water to turn the boat? Please, i need a new one, and im not sure what its called.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 15, 2008, 09:40 PM
What is this a center for ants
avidjeepr's Avatar
Oct 15, 2008, 09:42 PM
Micro Boat Forum Founder
boredom.is.me's Avatar
Last edited by boredom.is.me; Oct 15, 2008 at 09:49 PM.
Oct 15, 2008, 09:49 PM
Registered User
Dont get smart with me.
Nov 02, 2008, 04:51 PM
Registered User
Lmfao or what haha OJ this is better than TV
Nov 03, 2008, 12:52 AM
Grumpa Tom
Kmot's Avatar
He could be referring to a turn fin.

Nov 25, 2008, 05:50 PM
SW/36 Ireland
The Rudder is for turn and the Skit Fins are for stabelise and avoid the boat skit on and make a sharp turn. thats out side, in side you have the Servo'.
Nov 25, 2008, 05:53 PM
SW/36 Ireland



Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Why was my boat upside down in the water? lmopar69 Dock Talk 25 Apr 15, 2006 09:49 AM
my boat wont stay in the water. boatfreak Dock Talk 3 Feb 28, 2005 02:34 AM
Whats the name of that Model crowd in Japan Hacker stockists. Sluf7 Electric Sailplanes 2 May 11, 2003 05:25 AM
WHats the name of that foam cutting place? kushal_22 Foamies (Kits) 6 Jun 13, 2002 09:50 PM