This thread is privately moderated by kbosak, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 11, 2008, 11:53 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
For Sale

Sony Glasstron PLM-A35

Bought one on ebay, mislead by one of the German forums that US version works fine with PAL. It doesnt, and there is no switch as in EU version the guy had.
Now I have a Glasstron for sale in mint condition, very beautiful indeed, NTSC, without battery (you want to buy new battery anyway).
All cables, box, manuals, charger and disclaimers included.

The only trick is that the shipment is from Poland (usually around 2 weeks to US past customs).

I am not a ghost seller, very active on the forum, my webpage www.kbosak.prv.pl, krbosak on ebay.

The only reasonnable payment method at the moment is paypal.

PLS make your offers
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply