This thread is privately moderated by Jim T. Graham, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 10, 2008, 10:16 AM
Admin Deluxe
Thread OP
Discussion

Long Haired Country Boy Revealed?!

I have a secret but since there is a video I guess it's not that big of a secret. I found this on the web yesterday. Can you find the real long haired country boy? Tip - look for the flames coming out of my 55 Ford's tailpipe!
http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/Ch...y-Boy--2140897
Last edited by Jim T. Graham; Oct 11, 2008 at 09:16 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 10, 2008, 10:30 AM
14s 180mah should be enough...
I saw the video a few days ago, and thought that was you...but I wasn't sure. That is way to cool, Jim!! I bet it was a blast to get to talk with Charlie!

Tim
AG4RZ
(Closet guitar picker)
Latest blog entry: Intro..a few years to late!
Oct 10, 2008, 10:35 AM
Admin Deluxe
Thread OP
I spent my formative years listening to Willie, Waylon and Charlie so to not only get to work with him but to be the "long haired country boy" in the video was uber cool. This happened back in my music business days. I just found the video yesterday.
Oct 10, 2008, 12:05 PM
AA6JB
Hey Jim, that's way cool! Now you are on the road to real fame!
Latest blog entry: Updated FMS 1400mm J3 Cub
Oct 10, 2008, 02:12 PM
Don't look at me like that....
I grew up in Texas, my dad played music at Gilley's alot. He wrote some songs for Sonny James and Mel Tillis. I remember once when I was about ten setting at a table with Pam Tillis while our dads were up on stage. My dads band was Buck Roberts and the Young American Country, he had several records on Vandanburg label and Stoddard Music. He played for years at the Big D jamborre in Dallas. Some of these names may be to old for you but he worked with Joe Nichols, Leroy Fann, Royce McCafee and Tade Warren. That was back in the sixties and early seventies. Man thiose were some good times.

Tom
Oct 11, 2008, 09:15 AM
Admin Deluxe
Thread OP
You are country music royalty!
Nov 04, 2008, 07:49 AM
Fly The Best
I am a pro bro member but I forgot my username. My email is [email protected] any help would be greatl. Mark Abitabilo
Nov 06, 2009, 12:07 PM
Did ya'll see that?!?

Super Cool

My wifes uncle (by marriage) Andy was related to Charlie. First or second cousins I think. Andy passed away a few years ago but he used to love to tell stories about Charlies exploits when they were kids. According to Andy, when everyone was out working in the fields and Charlie would go missing that you could usually find him up at the barn playing his "fiddle".

Quick Reply