Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Thread Tools
Old Oct 02, 2012, 06:16 AM
Andy2No is offline
Find More Posts by Andy2No
NaN
Andy2No's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davie79 View Post
I still carnt work out how to get vids on here from my iPhone but I just put one up on YouTube with the blutack in the rider and modified crash bars. Turns so good now the only time I crash is because of the bounce in the swing arm need to find a mini shock to fit it
Is it this one?

1/12 silverlit (1 min 4 sec)


Might be time to bite the bullet and read that iphone manual
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 02, 2012, 06:35 AM
Davie79 is offline
Find More Posts by Davie79
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy2No View Post
Is it this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afIXxh-wRRY

Might be time to bite the bullet and read that iphone manual
Yeah that's the one. I have read the manual and still carnt work it out. I do what it says and it don't work. I got an update on my phone the other week and it changed heaps of stuff it even took YouTube off my phone
Old Oct 02, 2012, 08:01 AM
Throttlejunkie is offline
Find More Posts by Throttlejunkie
If u aint 1st your last
Throttlejunkie's Avatar
Cool mate, you have it turning nice now, they are fun little bikes i am dying to take mine for a run
Old Oct 02, 2012, 04:24 PM
Andy2No is offline
Find More Posts by Andy2No
NaN
Andy2No's Avatar
Maybe they'll update the manual to match soon?

It's cornering well, Davie79. I could get mine to turn tightly at low speed, but not zooming around fast like that. I must get it out again soon. It's been a while.
Old Oct 03, 2012, 12:17 AM
chktm is offline
Find More Posts by chktm
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davie79 View Post
Yeah that's the one. I have read the manual and still carnt work it out. I do what it says and it don't work. I got an update on my phone the other week and it changed heaps of stuff it even took YouTube off my phone
It sucks all right, I can't even send vid by email. I can still do you tube though. ( Last time i checked ) So much for update. Ha.
Old Oct 03, 2012, 04:12 AM
e_lm_70 is offline
Find More Posts by e_lm_70
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davie79 View Post
Yeah that's the one. I have read the manual and still carnt work it out. I do what it says and it don't work. I got an update on my phone the other week and it changed heaps of stuff it even took YouTube off my phone
The instruction for post a video from an iPhone is following:

A- Take you iPhone ... put it on eBay ... somebody will buy it ... since people feel cool to own bitten apples

B- Then buy whatever else smartphone ... maybe something open source & microSD



Tchuss

e_lm_70
Old Oct 03, 2012, 05:56 AM
Davie79 is offline
Find More Posts by Davie79
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_lm_70 View Post
The instruction for post a video from an iPhone is following:

A- Take you iPhone ... put it on eBay ... somebody will buy it ... since people feel cool to own bitten apples

B- Then buy whatever else smartphone ... maybe something open source & microSD



Tchuss

e_lm_70
Lol not a bad idea man I only got mine coz I got it for free and I've never liked it
Old Oct 03, 2012, 06:03 AM
Davie79 is offline
Find More Posts by Davie79
Registered User
Found the best spot to run my bikes today. Smooth as a baby's bum and no ninga pebbles to make me crash. Brand new netball courts just need some little traffic cones so I can make a few tracks up
Old Oct 03, 2012, 07:52 AM
Throttlejunkie is offline
Find More Posts by Throttlejunkie
If u aint 1st your last
Throttlejunkie's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davie79 View Post
Found the best spot to run my bikes today. Smooth as a baby's bum and no ninga pebbles to make me crash. Brand new netball courts just need some little traffic cones so I can make a few tracks up
Cool mate, if you can't get traffic cones i have seen guy's using small plastic disks i don't know where they get them from though.
Old Oct 03, 2012, 07:59 AM
Davie79 is offline
Find More Posts by Davie79
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttlejunkie View Post
Cool mate, if you can't get traffic cones i have seen guy's using small plastic disks i don't know where they get them from though.
Yeah they would be better might have to see if I can find some
Old Oct 03, 2012, 08:25 AM
e_lm_70 is offline
Find More Posts by e_lm_70
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davie79 View Post
Yeah they would be better might have to see if I can find some
I have seen in eBay in the past ...

Also HK have these : http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...2_x_200mm.html

I got mine, a bit bigger disk and better shaped from a local shop ages ago ...

They should be easy to find

Tchuss

e_lm_70
Old Oct 03, 2012, 08:36 AM
Davie79 is offline
Find More Posts by Davie79
Registered User
Cool thanks man just got some
Old Oct 03, 2012, 08:55 AM
e_lm_70 is offline
Find More Posts by e_lm_70
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davie79 View Post
Cool thanks man just got some
Looking for that ... I did found this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230790326433

But is more for a Mini-Z bike then for a silverlit ... but is looking fine also for some 1:64 or 1:43 cars (that I do have) ...

I did build something similar in the past ... but this is looking much more modular and sweet

Tempted to use my PayPal today ... but ... I will resist on it
Old Oct 04, 2012, 04:52 AM
Davie79 is offline
Find More Posts by Davie79
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_lm_70 View Post
Looking for that ... I did found this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230790326433

But is more for a Mini-Z bike then for a silverlit ... but is looking fine also for some 1:64 or 1:43 cars (that I do have) ...

I did build something similar in the past ... but this is looking much more modular and sweet

Tempted to use my PayPal today ... but ... I will resist on it
Looks good not enough corners but. I changed my mind on them track dots. They want too much for them so I made my own just need to rasp the edge so there more like a ripple strip and paint them


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1/3 scale Tyco r/c motorcycle! Kmot Motorcycles 158 Dec 05, 2005 08:31 PM
Am I the Only 1/8th R/C Driver? NitroEvolution Large Scale Cars 17 Mar 17, 2005 06:33 AM
Cheap 25mph R/C motorcycle Setup! sithos Cars - Cars and Parts (FS/W) 2 Dec 04, 2003 08:19 AM
Installing brushless on normal 1:10 R/C car. Any experience? risto Electric Power Cars 3 Mar 20, 2002 12:45 PM
Sceince for kids, sub 1 oz R/C planes aeronutz Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 3 Dec 17, 2001 05:23 PM