Silverlit 1/12 R/c Motorcycle - Page 75 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Nov 19, 2011, 10:05 AM
Closed Account
Last edited by Jonathan Bradbury; Nov 19, 2011 at 03:09 PM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 19, 2011, 12:51 PM
Registered User
cheers JB was hoping no one else had spotted it
Nov 19, 2011, 03:10 PM
Closed Account
Spotted what?
Nov 19, 2011, 03:31 PM
Registered User
got to get down spec savers i think
Nov 19, 2011, 06:28 PM
If u aint 1st your last
Throttlejunkie's Avatar
Nov 20, 2011, 04:18 PM
Registered User
got it what a bargin http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ducati-Des...item3a6cacb122
Nov 20, 2011, 11:36 PM
Registered User
621clay's Avatar
Nice!!
Nov 21, 2011, 02:28 AM
If u aint 1st your last
Throttlejunkie's Avatar
That is a bargain good stuff m8, now you have 2 you will have to mod 1 & get it ripping they are a fun little bike.

Cheers.
Nov 25, 2011, 08:13 AM
Registered User
well the bike turned up today shiny and new almost seems a shame to rip it apart and mod it but seeing as my 2 year old son loves the silverlit bike i already have think it best i let him have the old one just been looking for losi motor and esc and have found one at modelsport uk so will order one next week still looking for a honda repsol silverlit found one on ebay but i think the seller might have banged his head because his prices are sky high http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SILVERLIT-...item4cfc1bf5a8
Nov 25, 2011, 10:39 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by deen247
well the bike turned up today shiny and new almost seems a shame to rip it apart and mod it but seeing as my 2 year old son loves the silverlit bike i already have think it best i let him have the old one just been looking for losi motor and esc and have found one at modelsport uk so will order one next week still looking for a honda repsol silverlit found one on ebay but i think the seller might have banged his head because his prices are sky high http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SILVERLIT-...item4cfc1bf5a8
He can ask what he wants

He has open the option for give him an offer ... so you can offer 1$ ... and he may accept and sell it for low price ...

Unluckily for me he want at least 24P for shipping ... that is also sky high

Tchuss

e_lm_70
Nov 25, 2011, 12:34 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_lm_70
He can ask what he wants

He has open the option for give him an offer ... so you can offer 1$ ... and he may accept and sell it for low price ...

Unluckily for me he want at least 24P for shipping ... that is also sky high

Tchuss

e_lm_70
i all ready made a good offer off what they were new uk price plus postage but thought paying nearly double the price was not an option
Nov 26, 2011, 04:31 AM
If u aint 1st your last
Throttlejunkie's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by deen247
well the bike turned up today shiny and new almost seems a shame to rip it apart and mod it but seeing as my 2 year old son loves the silverlit bike i already have think it best i let him have the old one just been looking for losi motor and esc and have found one at modelsport uk so will order one next week still looking for a honda repsol silverlit found one on ebay but i think the seller might have banged his head because his prices are sky high http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SILVERLIT-...item4cfc1bf5a8
WW that is pricey, he definitely banged his head, modelsport uk that's where i get my spektrum micro receivers from for the silverlit as well they are like half price to everyone else & they ship fast.

Cheers.
Nov 26, 2011, 07:16 AM
Registered User
ah cool i was wondering were i could find a micro receiver and throttle what pages are your build thread on was looking for the pages yesterday cheers. deen
Nov 26, 2011, 08:20 AM
If u aint 1st your last
Throttlejunkie's Avatar
Yeah i have build shots on pages 54,59,60,63 it's just the way i do it but it will give you an idea where everything goes, in those builds i used rubber automotive heater hose & cut it in half for the top & bottom of the motor to hold it in there because you don't get the screws with the motor it works good i have had no problems with it but the last one i did for a m8 i actually screwed it in because i had spare screws from the custom chassis build i done, i just made a cardboard template off the motor & push the template over the spline of the motor to mark the holes then put the motor in the chassis after the dremel work & push the template back on the spline & mark the holes in the plastic with a small drill bit & pin vice & elongate one for adjustment it is a bit more work but if you have the screws or get them it is a better way to do it just to have some adjustment, also i found the best servo to use is the hitech hs-35hd nano they are the tiniest servo & have just over a kg of torque & fits under the tank easy, but anyway i will stop babbling on if you get stuck or are not sure of something just give us a shout m8.

Cheers.
Nov 26, 2011, 11:53 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttlejunkie
Yeah i have build shots on pages 54,59,60,63 it's just the way i do it but it will give you an idea where everything goes, in those builds i used rubber automotive heater hose & cut it in half for the top & bottom of the motor to hold it in there because you don't get the screws with the motor it works good i have had no problems with it but the last one i did for a m8 i actually screwed it in because i had spare screws from the custom chassis build i done, i just made a cardboard template off the motor & push the template over the spline of the motor to mark the holes then put the motor in the chassis after the dremel work & push the template back on the spline & mark the holes in the plastic with a small drill bit & pin vice & elongate one for adjustment it is a bit more work but if you have the screws or get them it is a better way to do it just to have some adjustment, also i found the best servo to use is the hitech hs-35hd nano they are the tiniest servo & have just over a kg of torque & fits under the tank easy, but anyway i will stop babbling on if you get stuck or are not sure of something just give us a shout m8.

Cheers.
ah cheers mate will keep you posted as the build goes thanks for all the tips.
cheers .............deen


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1/3 scale Tyco r/c motorcycle! Kmot Motorcycles 158 Dec 05, 2005 08:31 PM
Am I the Only 1/8th R/C Driver? NitroEvolution Large Scale Cars 17 Mar 17, 2005 06:33 AM
Cheap 25mph R/C motorcycle Setup! sithos Cars - Cars and Parts (FS/W) 2 Dec 04, 2003 08:19 AM
Installing brushless on normal 1:10 R/C car. Any experience? risto Electric Power Cars 3 Mar 20, 2002 12:45 PM
Sceince for kids, sub 1 oz R/C planes aeronutz Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 3 Dec 17, 2001 05:23 PM