Oct 18, 2008, 10:04 AM
Great job Pope, sound like a Great plane in Fighting Trim
I like the idea of putting the wing alignment pins in the fuse as well!
Any chance you can post what you put inside, receiver, servos, lead, etc...
I'm a flat land, flier and would be interested in the all up weight, ready to fly...
Whacker
to remove ads between posts
Oct 18, 2008, 04:35 PM
Dave Pope Manawatu NZ
Thread OP
I will post some pic's soon, currenty I am traveling the south island of NZ but will take some pics when I have the condor out of the box.
Oct 19, 2008, 02:07 AM
Dave Pope Manawatu NZ
Thread OP
Well finally here's the link for the video of the condor https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...5#post10768919

I had to keep the res. down to keep the size down. Also the comment on over rudder control is actually aileron coupled with rudder as a drop tip turn, only at low speed as you can see.

cheers
dave.
Oct 24, 2008, 03:53 AM
Dave Pope Manawatu NZ
Thread OP

Radio install

I have listed some pic's of the radio installation. I am running Y leads for my flaps and ailerons, if you had enough mixes you could run them on their own channell. The wing servo covers are not the ones that come with the kit, these I used with the servo's from another aircraft.

The all up weight of my Condor is 2.62 kgs but she has lots of wing.
Oct 29, 2008, 04:02 PM
SF Bay Slope Flyer

Small Parts

I got in the Condor from Aero Fever but they left out the small parts
bag with the horns, linkage stoppers, screws, washers,
wire, hardwood pieces etc.

Haven't got any response after emailing Albert several times and even posting in their Support Forum

Has anyone had any luck with Aero Fever Support?

Or should I not bother getting after them for the missing parts
and just try to pick them up at the Local Hobby Store...

Bruce
Last edited by SlopeFlyer33; Oct 29, 2008 at 08:38 PM.
Oct 30, 2008, 03:04 AM
Dave Pope Manawatu NZ
Thread OP
Hi Bruce,
I have had a lot of problems getting a reply from albert as well, I emailed maybe 8 times with no response. It is a shame that he has the best pricing for the models.

to sort your problem contact Ricky from flyfly email to http://www.flyflyhobby.com/english/index.html

They are the manufactures and he will be only too happy to help out.

regards
Dave.
Oct 30, 2008, 03:05 AM
Dave Pope Manawatu NZ
Thread OP
Sorry the email link for Ricky is on the flyfly web site listed above.

dave
Oct 30, 2008, 09:28 AM
SF Bay Slope Flyer
Thanks Dave

Great build thread -looking forward to getting this
thing flying

Bruce
Nov 01, 2008, 09:06 AM
SF Bay Slope Flyer
I did finally hear from Albert at Aero Fever and he's shipping
me the missing parts.

Thanks Albert
Nov 24, 2008, 08:36 AM
Hey could anyone recommend a motor and esc set up for the condor? Could i run two 2000mah 3cell 25c in parallel? they might not be strong enough i know but i am trying not to buy more batteries if i can help it!Thanks
Nov 30, 2008, 03:36 PM
I pushed the button last night and ordered up mine. I asked Albert a question on the order, and he replied within a few minutes. Considering it was the middle of the night here in the US I was surprised by the quick response.

Looking forward to getting this plane going. Now I just need to upgrade my radio as my Spectrum took a hit today and killed one of my favorite little park fliers. (Luckily it didn't take out one of my more expensive planes.) Was the first kill since going Spectrum, but not the first time I have dropped into fail safe while flying. May have been an issue with the speed controls ESC.. Hard to say, but the condor will require more mixxing, so time to upgrade. This plane is getting spendy.

-Wayne
Dec 05, 2008, 11:06 PM
I hate waiting for a new toy to arrive!

Hopefully the Condor is on the way.. My new radio did arrive today, so reading up on it. Also been selecting my gear, but don't want to place my orders until the plane arrives so I can confirm some measurements. Would be great if I had this ready for Xmas.

-Wayne
Dec 06, 2008, 04:04 AM
Dave Pope Manawatu NZ
Thread OP
See if you can get a tracking number from albert, that should help.
Dec 08, 2008, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pope
See if you can get a tracking number from albert, that should help.

Finally got a track number today. Looks like they just processed the order as it is not yet showing any tracking info. That's fine, I had asked them to go through the kit to make sure it was in good health and everything was there, so hopefully that was done.

-Wayne
Dec 16, 2008, 06:13 AM
Dave Pope Manawatu NZ
Thread OP
lets hope you get it by xmas.

Quick Reply