This thread is privately moderated by dizzymarkus, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 05, 2008, 11:04 AM
Team Mulikow 3D ---- :0)
Thread OP
Discussion

Firefox 100

This Heli is now flying --needs some work but shes airborne :0)

Well I finaly managed enough time to get at this tiny little thing.

Still having tail hub woes trying to get the set screws to grab once inserted onto the shaft :0(-- havent dealt with it in awhile but will eventually have to :0)

I assembled everything hand tight knowing I would have to take it back apart. The directions lacked to say the least and it came in every piece known to mankind. Every bushing, spacer, bearing and tiny little -azz screw.

I was suppose to recieve boom supports in which I never got, The motor sent with it was a tuff mother getting bolted in, didnt quite line up without fiddling around, and no mounting bolts, and ofcourse the poor tailhub story :0(

So heres the pics so far, holy I have to add all that stuff yet? MAN O MAN lol
Last edited by dizzymarkus; Dec 29, 2008 at 03:55 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply