Jun 16, 2001, 05:58 AM
Speed Demon

Anyone else having problems getting to F3X.com?

I've tried getting to this website from the links provided, and from typing it in manually. I can browse other sites easily. I even tried "pinging" www.f3x.com, it times out. Anyone else having this problem? I want a look at that new airframe.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 16, 2001, 06:45 PM
Caution:Makes sharp left turns
Quote:
Originally posted by GregG:
I've tried getting to this website from the links provided, and from typing it in manually. I can browse other sites easily. I even tried "pinging" www.f3x.com, it times out. Anyone else having this problem? I want a look at that new airframe.
There is something wrong with the server right now. Tom's gone today to a slope race but I'll tell him later about it.
Jun 16, 2001, 08:12 PM
There's a sneaky little comma at the end of the url, remove it and it worked for me yesterday.
Jun 16, 2001, 08:42 PM
Never stop learning!
I tried the "comma" trick...nothing...
I think I've been to this site before, so there must just be a temporary problem.
Cool site if it's the one I remember!
-agpilot
Jun 17, 2001, 06:15 PM
F3X
F3X
My server is down and I hope to get back on SOON. Thank you all for th emails about the problem. www.f3x.com has been on the web from 11/99 and this is the longest time our ISP ever let us down.

Tom

Quote:
Originally posted by GregG:
Jun 22, 2001, 02:17 AM
Caution:Makes sharp left turns
It's back, sort of. I think heads are going to roll at that server What a good way to screw over the little guy trying to run a primarily internet based business.