Jun 01, 2010, 05:24 PM
Rock On- Damon Atwood
Thread OP
Just an update all...

I got more done on the mounting plate for the Cap plate that will be mounted to my ESC. Basically I will have two units mounted to the firewall, 1 the cap plate that will hold the right amount of caps for the length of wire, and the other unit (ESC). I will post pics soon.

Thanks all for all the great comments, and all the followers of this great thread.

Dag
to remove ads between posts
Jun 01, 2010, 05:40 PM
Rock on.
Jun 01, 2010, 05:44 PM
Rock On- Damon Atwood
Thread OP
Forgot to post this....

It is my rendering of my ESC, and Caps unit. I will post pics soon of that on my nacelle.

And thanks for all the kind comments and love here at this forum.

You all rock.

Dag
Jun 01, 2010, 05:53 PM
Rock On- Damon Atwood
Thread OP
And not sure if you all are following my Emmaselle 1919 thread, but I will be flying her this weekend at WINGS FOR KIDS at the River City Radio Controllers, a radio controlled model aircraft club located at Tom Sawyer State Park in Louisville, KY. It is a cool deal and all the money goes to kids in need. A friend here at RCG wanted me to bring the B-36, but since it is not in the air yet I am taking the Emmaselle. I will also be at NEFI, and NEAT with the Emmaselle.

PS, I can only make it Saturday.....
Jun 01, 2010, 05:58 PM
Weathers Good, Gotta Go Fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by dag214
I really like this, they need to have more kids doing things, like maybe running our government.

Thanks, Dag
Well they couldn't do any worse could they?
Rock on

Richard
Jun 01, 2010, 06:05 PM
Warbird junkie
Quote:
I wish I had this one 3-4 weeks ago:
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

LOL, Dag
That's some funny .
Jun 01, 2010, 06:07 PM
Rock On- Damon Atwood
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Stokes
Well they couldn't do any worse could they?
Rock on

Richard
Your right Richard

My little girl just can't understand why a simple broken pipe is killing so many animals with oil, I told her it was just poor judgment on the part of the oil guys, she asked "why can't they just stick something in it", I said that it is like a balloon with a hole in it, she said, who would poke a hole in a balloon at the bottom of the ocean?? I said we need oil, she said why??? I said to run cars, she said her PowerWheels jeep just plugs in, I said it is not that easy, she said why??? I then thought if my girl can ask all these questions, why isn't the whole country. Kids are funny, they just think you need to fix it and be over it, if not all they do is ask questions..... WHY, WHY, WHY

DAG
Jun 01, 2010, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Your right Richard

My little girl just can't understand why a simple broken pipe is killing so many animals with oil, I told her it was just poor judgment on the part of the oil guys, she asked "why can't they just stick something in it", I said that it is like a balloon with a hole in it, she said, who would poke a hole in a balloon at the bottom of the ocean?? I said we need oil, she said why??? I said to run cars, she said her PowerWheels jeep just plugs in, I said it is not that easy, she said why??? I then thought if my girl can ask all these questions, why isn't the whole country. Kids are funny, they just think you need to fix it and be over it, if not all they do is ask questions..... WHY, WHY, WHY

DAG
Hi Dag,
Yes they are full of questions!
Okay here's a question for you!
You're quite good at figuring things out.
How about taking a shot at the oil leak?
Great deal on the Wings For Kids !
I like the idea, maybe we should do something like that here!
Jun 01, 2010, 06:19 PM
I know that Glen Beck is in a lot of hot water after he made a snide comment/radio play about Sacha (sp?) Obama asking her father to fix the pipe and why. I agree with you even with kids access to vast amount of information via the national media outlets and internet, they still are all asking their respective adults, "why can't they just do it this way and fix it?" Maybe it is time we literally go to the mouths of babes and try some of those ideas, the 'experts' own are clearly not being effective.......
Foo
Jun 01, 2010, 06:37 PM
Suspended Account
Did you tell her we need oil so daddy can run one of the most inefficient trucks on the road.
Last edited by randychid; Jun 02, 2010 at 06:50 PM.
Jun 01, 2010, 06:50 PM
Rock On- Damon Atwood
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErcoupeEd
Hi Dag,
Yes they are full of questions!
Okay here's a question for you!
You're quite good at figuring things out.
How about taking a shot at the oil leak?
Great deal on the Wings For Kids !
I like the idea, maybe we should do something like that here!
Hey Ed,
If they injected it with nitrogen, or maybe even liquid helium they might get it to thicken up enough to slow it a bit. I know, crazy idea, but what the heck

Rock On!

And is the full-scale plane with no rudder pedals ready to fly yet????

Dag
Jun 01, 2010, 06:52 PM
Rock On- Damon Atwood
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by fooman2008
I know that Glen Beck is in a lot of hot water after he made a snide comment/radio play about Sacha (sp?) Obama asking her father to fix the pipe and why. I agree with you even with kids access to vast amount of information via the national media outlets and internet, they still are all asking their respective adults, "why can't they just do it this way and fix it?" Maybe it is time we literally go to the mouths of babes and try some of those ideas, the 'experts' own are clearly not being effective.......
Foo
My girl said to shove a apple in it, or set a huge rock on it that would sink into the ocean dirt.

Rock On!

Dag.
Jun 01, 2010, 06:56 PM
Airplane crasher
DAG looking forward to seeing you at NEAT this year with the emmasille. The Rainbow twins will be there as well as hopefully the XF-11. Keep rocking on
Jun 01, 2010, 06:56 PM
Quote:
And not sure if you all are following my Emmaselle 1919 thread, but I will be flying her this weekend at WINGS FOR KIDS at the River City Radio Controllers, a radio controlled model aircraft club located at Tom Sawyer State Park in Louisville, KY. It is a cool deal and all the money goes to kids in need. A friend here at RCG wanted me to bring the B-36, but since it is not in the air yet I am taking the Emmaselle. I will also be at NEFI, and NEAT with the Emmaselle.

PS, I can only make it Saturday.....
Dag, you going to Warbirds over Delaware next Month (July 7-10)?
Jun 01, 2010, 07:01 PM
Airplane crasher
Quote:
Originally Posted by randychid
Did you tell her we need oil so daddy can run one of the most inefficient trucks on the road. Then she would ask why?? Then you could tell her all your insufficiency is why daddy has to run a used truck that is the biggest on the road to make up for whats lacking else where. Then she would ask why. You could tell her... daddy spent to much on his rc toys is why he had to buy a USED truck and still lives in a starter home. Slap slap....PS you know some of the kids your helping with the event you plan to attend could be in YOUR WORDS "retarded". Hope that doesnt stop your support Hoax.

Why are you baiting to elicit some sort of a response? I fail to see any reasoning behind this type of a game.

Quick Reply