Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Apr 25, 2012, 10:10 PM
┌∩┐(⋟﹏⋞)┌∩┐ The FAA
nightfox7's Avatar
Awesome!!
Apr 25, 2012, 11:41 PM
Foam abuser!
crxmanpat's Avatar
Long video of Day 1 at SEFF, but check out who is at 5:45!

Wish I could be there!

SEFF 2012 Tuesday (8 min 45 sec)


Pat
Latest blog entry: Nico Hobbies
Apr 26, 2012, 01:07 AM
I'd Rather Be Flying
RCBlackSheep's Avatar
Those guys are having too much fun!
Apr 26, 2012, 07:38 AM
We shall serve the Lord
kingsflyer's Avatar
I rather like the jolly fellow shown at 0:10.

McD
Latest blog entry: LEDs on my T-28
Apr 27, 2012, 05:17 AM
Registered User
Big Nuts 181's Avatar
Hi Dag have you had a look at the Futaba 18MZ yet with S-Bus to drive everything on the B36, I'm looking at using the same system on my big bird due to all the servos, 14 in the wings alone!
Apr 28, 2012, 06:38 AM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by crxmanpat View Post
Long video of Day 1 at SEFF, but check out who is at 5:45!

Wish I could be there!


Pat


They should call that thing the South East Sausage Festival.
Apr 28, 2012, 06:44 AM
We shall serve the Lord
kingsflyer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usta Bee View Post
They should call that thing the South East Sausage Festival.
Should be SEFFF The Southeast FOOD & Flight Festival.

McD
Latest blog entry: LEDs on my T-28
Apr 28, 2012, 10:09 AM
Registered User
Jimbo45cn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usta Bee View Post
They should call that thing the South East Sausage Festival.
he's baaack. Cool. Made me chuckle. Jim
Apr 28, 2012, 07:53 PM
Registered User
SRush99's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsflyer View Post
I rather like the jolly fellow shown at 0:10.

McD
Hey - That Guy looks familiar!
Apr 29, 2012, 01:56 AM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Man the weather looked amazing in that vid of SEFF, Wish I could have been there, Damon someday I hope to fly a formation with your B-36D & my almost finished Boeing B-9 . . . . . . .My first scratch-built prop Bomber
Latest blog entry: It's 737 Time!
Apr 29, 2012, 02:15 AM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by demondriver View Post
Man the weather looked amazing in that vid of SEFF, Wish I could have been there, Damon someday I hope to fly a formation with your B-36D & my almost finished Boeing B-9 . . . . . . .My first scratch-built prop Bomber
Don't know about the last day or so...but it was really windy the first day....

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Apr 29, 2012, 02:18 AM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveTtoooo View Post
Don't know about the last day or so...but it was really windy the first day....

SteveT
Steve, was that video of the first Day at SEFF Sir?
Latest blog entry: It's 737 Time!
Apr 29, 2012, 02:24 AM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by demondriver View Post
Steve, was that video of the first Day at SEFF Sir?
I believe it was....

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Apr 29, 2012, 09:42 AM
Registered User
If you folks think Damon is a nice guy, here on the forums, you should shake his hand and talk to him face-to-face. Very interesting and a pleasure to chat with.

It really was a pleasure to meet you Damon!

Don

Ps And the B36, in person, is awesome. Photos do not do it justice.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Good B-36 site (drawing with cross sections, too!) Thomas B Scale Kit/Scratch Built 26 Oct 11, 2011 09:14 PM
Discussion B-36 B-52 kgmorris Scale Kit/Scratch Built 20 Jan 02, 2009 06:27 AM
b-36 dorysch1 Scale Kit/Scratch Built 32 Feb 01, 2004 08:33 PM
Questions about my wally B-36...I'm new to foam. Boba_Fett Foamies (Kits) 8 Jun 11, 2002 03:36 PM
B 36 Trobber Parkflyers 3 Dec 30, 2001 12:33 PM