Old Oct 01, 2008, 04:26 PM
Find More Posts by brooke_kevin
Discussion

how to install all componentes in a turbine powered jet?

I am used to building and flying foam EDF jets and I want to upgrade to a faster flying jet so I have bought the plans for a 80" turbine powered F-14a tomcat. I have started to build it, it is constructed out of light ply. and balsa wood it looks great I am very proud of my self for this is my first time tackling this big of a project. I also have the turbines but I have hit a rutt! I do not know how to install all of the componentes inside of the jet in order to make it work! LOL. Is there anyone who can tell me were I can download a construction manual for a jet-mart F-14a tomcat? this would make it so much easyer for me to complete my build. thanks.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 01, 2008, 04:56 PM
Find More Posts by FlyinAg
I Love 30mm
Ask the moderators to move this to the turbine section. Thats a start!