Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Nov 22, 2015, 10:50 AM
Epilepsy Awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGuyJT
I have the msr and the 120 sr. I don't really recommend them (just my opinion). The 45° fly creates a pendulum effect while trying to stabilize them. Can be a handful to some.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dacaur
They are certainly not the be-all end-all of helis, but they are a GREAT step in the learning curve. I sold my 120sr, but I am holding onto me MSR in case one of my kids ever decides to get into helis.
Yup, I sold my 120SR as well. She was a great flyer but, can be a hand full at times. Not good for indoors though, which I'm looking for. I like small helis that are easy to fly indoors. My place is not that big so, the MCX was perfect on those long cold winter days

Mike.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 22, 2015, 04:12 PM
For flying in small indoor spaces you can't beat a Nano qx. Much more predictable than a conventional heli.

Terry
Nov 22, 2015, 09:21 PM
Epilepsy Awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Rigden
For flying in small indoor spaces you can't beat a Nano qx. Much more predictable than a conventional heli.

Terry
Yeah for sure. I like quads. I'm saving my greenbacks for something much better....A Phantom

But, for now, I have this little guy to fly in the house (outdoors too) She's really a hoot to fly on the cheap. Great ratings too
http://www.amazon.com/Cheerson-2-4GH...est+quadcopter

Mike.

Quick Reply