Phlatprinter - PhlatCodeZ - Phlatprinter codes for you to cutout :) - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Sep 17, 2008, 10:58 AM
-+- PhlatBoyz -+-
Download

Phlatprinter - PhlatCodeZ - Phlatprinter codes for you to cutout :)

Hello PhlatClub Members and the like! Please visit our Phlatforum at www.phlatforum.com or if you are interested in purchasing a Phlatprinter Kit, please visit our website at www.phlatboyz.com. We look forward to hearing from you. Mark and Trish Carew

This thread is where we will post the Phlat Codez that everyone with a Phlatprinter can enjoy.
* ORIGINAL THREAD HAS BEEN MOVED * THE INTRODUCING THE PHLATPRINTER AND THE PHLATPRINTER BUILD THREAD HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE BUILDERS WORKSHOP SECTION OF THE FORUM.

The Sketchup PhlatScripT plug in is HERE!! You can find the FREE download under the new and improved The Process page on our website. A tutorial video has also been added. We will be adding a text file with instructions.

If you are new to building a Phlatprinter Check out the condensed version of building tips HERE

ALL OF THESE PLANS AND MORE CAN BE FOUND ON OUR WEBSITE UNDER THE PHLATCODEZ SECTION. They will be uploaded there first

The way I am going to try do this is by uploading a screen shot from SketchUp, then a link to a zip file containing the Phlat CodeZ for the cutout and the SketchUp file as well.

That way if you want you can modify the Sketchup file and make changes to suit your needs and or wants. You can then recode it and print it anyway you would like

Once the script is released this will allow others that do not yet have a Phlatprinter to design and setup/work their parts for everyone to enjoy.

Place your PhlatCodeZ file into your Mach3/Gcode Folder to load it from Mach3

Also some of the files I have converted to Phlatcode I do not have the designer info on. If you know who designed it please let me know and I will update it.

Some of the files here I have taken from the free plans section and anywhere I could find them, I do not know if they fly or not, that part is up to you
So tweak'em and get them working and repost them if they are wrong in anyway.

Most I have designed/worked in software other than the sketchup script and never even had the chance to them cut out! let me know if you have any problems in the code and I will do my best to fix them.

Most of these designs (Unless otherwise stated) are set up for 1/4" fan fold foam.

Also most files, unless we created them were found free on the internet and I am sharing them with you. Completely FREE of charge

Have fun!

Thank you everyone for all your help on this project.

Mark & Trish Carew
www.Phlatboyz.com

All images and data on this page or linked from this page are Copyrighted by Mark Carew 2008 and may not be used in commercial gain.

Terms and Conditions of Use:

Access to and use of all or any Phlatboyz.com/Mark Carew 2008, images and or data files are subject to the following terms and conditions:

All Image and or Data files from the Phlatboyz.com/ Mark Carew 2008 Web site are made available on the internet for non-commercial, personal use. Commercial publication, exploitation, or use of Phlatboyz.com/Mark Carew 2008 images, graphics, data or html files on personal or commercial Web sites is specifically prohibited. Copying or redistribution in any manner for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
Last edited by kram242; Dec 08, 2008 at 09:45 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 17, 2008, 11:00 AM
-+- PhlatBoyz -+-

Phlatprinter - PhlatCodeZ and 3D Models

The Sketchup Files and the PhlatCodeZ are loaded into the Zip

I will be adding as I can.

Make sure you scroll down to check out all the New Files Added.

CLICK on the PICTURES for a larger view.

DOWNLOAD
Last edited by kram242; Sep 19, 2008 at 11:10 AM.
Sep 17, 2008, 12:07 PM
"It's a Quad" :O
Mark,

to run this in Mach3 I'll have to purchase the full version right?
Sep 17, 2008, 12:36 PM
-+- PhlatBoyz -+-
DOWNLOAD
Last edited by kram242; Sep 19, 2008 at 11:09 AM.
Sep 17, 2008, 03:17 PM

3D sketchup file

i take it take we are waiting on a script to convert a 3D sketchup file " .skp "
to the g code we need ??... i'm very new to cnc i have mach3 and lazycam can't read a .skp file.. please let us newbies in on this
thank you
Sep 17, 2008, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by randynsaudi
i take it take we are waiting on a script to convert a 3D sketchup file " .skp "
to the g code we need ??... i'm very new to cnc i have mach3 and lazycam can't read a .skp file.. please let us newbies in on this
thank you
It doesn't work with the skp file directly. It's a SketchUp plug-in like the unfold tool.
Sep 17, 2008, 04:29 PM
-+- PhlatBoyz -+-
DOWNLOAD
Last edited by kram242; Sep 19, 2008 at 11:11 AM.
Sep 17, 2008, 05:13 PM
-+- PhlatBoyz -+-

Halloween

DOWNLOAD
Last edited by kram242; Sep 19, 2008 at 11:02 AM.
Sep 17, 2008, 05:32 PM
-+- PhlatBoyz -+-
DOWNLOAD
Last edited by kram242; Sep 19, 2008 at 11:33 AM.
Sep 17, 2008, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kram242
Yes at this point, I was going to make a simple 500 line version, but if I was going to go that route they would be so simple you could just cut them out by hand for a couple tables.
Thanks Mark, I ordered the full license for MachX

Will I need the Mill addon or the LazyCam?
Sep 17, 2008, 05:40 PM
-+- PhlatBoyz -+-
DOWNLOAD
Last edited by kram242; Sep 19, 2008 at 01:50 PM.
Sep 17, 2008, 05:48 PM
-+- PhlatBoyz -+-

F-14 - MaybZ

DOWNLOAD
Last edited by kram242; Sep 21, 2008 at 06:54 PM.
Sep 17, 2008, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kram242
Good one it I'm glad you got it ,I have looked everywhere and could not find a better cnc controller for so the price and this one will grow with us

You should not need that Mill add-on, but I really have not had the chance to sit down and mess around with Lazycam too much I have the free version and I see it has a lot of potential but I just have not had the time to really get to know it. Let me know what you find out on it because I think that it could be useful for us all.

Mark & Trish Carew
www.Phlatboyz.com
Thanks Mark!

I hope the package is waiting for me when I get home....UPS says "Out for Delivery!"
Sep 17, 2008, 06:03 PM
-+- PhlatBoyz -+-

Nesse

DOWNLOAD
Last edited by kram242; Sep 23, 2008 at 09:44 AM.
Sep 17, 2008, 06:09 PM
7up
7up
,ɯǝ ʇoƃ ɐʎ ɟı ,ɯǝ ǝʞoɯs
Keep em' coming...