Walkera parts supplier in USA? - RC Groups
Sep 14, 2008, 08:46 PM
Discussion

Walkera parts supplier in USA?

I had a bad crash with my 2.4 GHZ 5G6 walkera this evening and am in need of a new receiver. It has been a while since I have fooled around with Walkera. Where in the good old U.S.A. can I find parts for these little birds? I don't want to wait weeks for shipping plus pay high shipping.

Also, how does one bind the new receiver to the existing radio?
Thanks for any info
to remove ads between posts
Sep 14, 2008, 10:51 PM
Rotorfever has the parts and excellent service.I had no trouble when I put in a new RX.Somewhere on this forum is a discussion of how to do it if you have to.
Sep 16, 2008, 05:18 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by helinut2
I had a bad crash with my 2.4 GHZ 5G6 walkera this evening and am in need of a new receiver. It has been a while since I have fooled around with Walkera. Where in the good old U.S.A. can I find parts for these little birds? I don't want to wait weeks for shipping plus pay high shipping.

Also, how does one bind the new receiver to the existing radio?
Thanks for any info
Hey Helinut,

There is a good reliable supply of Walkera 5g6 parts in California at wowhobbies.com... and very fast shipping too... 2-3 days. I've brought a lot of 4#3b parts, upgrades and batteries
Sep 17, 2008, 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zheli
Hey Helinut,

There is a good reliable supply of Walkera 5g6 parts in California at wowhobbies.com... and very fast shipping too... 2-3 days. I've brought a lot of 4#3b parts, upgrades and batteries
Thanks for the info. I just checked with him on ordering a new 4.3 Walkera for 99.00. Price was good, but his shipping is way too high. 41.00 from CA to North Dakota is more than some of the places in China charge. Maybe I better email him for a shipping quote. His calculator could be off, I hope. I can see 20 to 25 bucks S&H, not 41.00.
Thanks for the info....
Sep 17, 2008, 07:57 AM
Cranky old fart
http://www.rchobbyhelicopter.com/
May 01, 2017, 09:44 AM
Walkera officially opens a parts warehouse at 212 S Mead St, Seattle, WA. You can request for any helicopter parts too.
www.ucdrone.com USA Center for drones. Also at www.walkera.rocks
Last edited by quaddiction; May 01, 2017 at 09:51 AM.
May 01, 2017, 01:26 PM
Flying at North Edward's
www.xheli.com www.hobbypartz.com