This thread is privately moderated by Hal_The_Hacker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 14, 2008, 04:24 PM
Find More Posts by Hal_The_Hacker
Trader Rating: 11
I Can Fly An FP Inverted!
Sold

TRADE: Pocket PC for 300 class heli kit or airframe

Hi,

I am looking to trade my Acer N30 Pocket PC for a 300 class helicopter kit or airframe, the kit must include everything but the electronics needed to get the heli flying.

I will post pictures if there is any interest

i have more feedback on ebay under the name: elvismiller
Last edited by Hal_The_Hacker; Sep 15, 2008 at 05:55 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 15, 2008, 03:51 AM
photos!

you get everything included in the pictures: the box, restore CD, all paperwork, soft case, 64mb memory card, UK charger, usb lead, Pocket PC, wifi card and if i can find it, the usb host cable.

there is a small cosmetic crack in the corner of the case which has been glued back together, this does not affect performance.

The tip of the stylus has snapped off, so I will include one from another Pocket PC upon request
Old Oct 12, 2008, 03:36 PM
Find More Posts by bladecp
Trader Rating: 2
How about a blade cp pro ready to fly with upgrades?
Old Oct 12, 2008, 03:37 PM
sorry, forgot to post. Gone to butters.