RSSI pins for various receivers - Page 14 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Oct 02, 2010, 12:43 AM
WannaBeLikeJoshTheSlowJet
bakchos's Avatar

Turigy 9x V2


Hello, here is the photo of the turnigy 9x V2, looks like flysky, i have tested the microwave method, and i could get led to blink, go off, and act bizarre..

if i want to tap the led for Remzibi osd Rssi signal, how would i go about that ?

here pictures for reference.


Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 02, 2010, 01:37 PM
Registered User
Guys, Sorry if I have been blind , but I searched as much as in my power and could not find it.

RSSI for the Futaba R-6106HFC ?

Somebody found this one ?

Many thanks

Frank
Oct 08, 2010, 10:16 AM
Registered User
hello.
This is my first post.
Did some one knew where is RSSI pin?
RX: walkera WX-RX 2801 Pro
Chip: ATMEGA88
Last edited by wiesiek_kr; Oct 09, 2010 at 04:31 AM.
Oct 16, 2010, 03:05 AM
Registered User
kristaps_r's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakchos
Hello, here is the photo of the turnigy 9x V2, looks like flysky, i have tested the microwave method, and i could get led to blink, go off, and act bizarre..

if i want to tap the led for Remzibi osd Rssi signal, how would i go about that ?

here pictures for reference.


According to this document you can get RSSI from pin1 of A7105.

Found also Datasheet: http://mdfly.com/Download/Wireless/A7105datasheet.pdf
Last edited by kristaps_r; Mar 11, 2011 at 10:48 AM.
Oct 16, 2010, 08:40 AM
WannaBeLikeJoshTheSlowJet
bakchos's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristaps_r
According to this document you can get RSSI from pin1 of A7105.
Allright nice find, i will take some voltage reading tonight and post back.
Oct 16, 2010, 12:35 PM
Registered User
Donjuanzx9's Avatar
Yes I could also use some help with this I also have the turnigy 9x V2 I would like to solder it to the Cyclops EasyOSD.
Oct 16, 2010, 12:50 PM
WannaBeLikeJoshTheSlowJet
bakchos's Avatar
Turnigy V2,

i have 0.95 with transmitter OFF and 1.21 with transmitter ON at 1 feet from RX, i hope thats enough to get RSSI on Remzibi OSD.
Oct 16, 2010, 02:45 PM
Registered User
kristaps_r's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakchos
Turnigy V2,

i have 0.95 with transmitter OFF and 1.21 with transmitter ON at 1 feet from RX, i hope thats enough to get RSSI on Remzibi OSD.
Please let me know how did RSSI from your receiver work with OSD.
Oct 16, 2010, 02:59 PM
WannaBeLikeJoshTheSlowJet
bakchos's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristaps_r
Please let me know how did RSSI from your receiver work with OSD.
I will have to wait 20 days.... i accidently unsoldered a cap besides pin 1 of the chip, so my RX is busted !
Oct 17, 2010, 07:26 AM
Registered User
kristaps_r's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakchos
I will have to wait 20 days.... i accidently unsoldered a cap besides pin 1 of the chip, so my RX is busted !
Unfortunately I also am waiting for Receiver because burned one satelite when connected my DIY audio telemetry. Wrong polarity. I also tried to connect RSSI.
Oct 17, 2010, 11:38 AM
Registered User
Donjuanzx9's Avatar
Ouch ! Sorry to hear that guys.I will try to learn from you guys so I dont do the same.I will wait until you guys are done testing before I start.I hope you put up pictures..
Oct 24, 2010, 04:41 PM
Registered User
fransbr's Avatar

Corona RP8D1


Hi all,

Here is some information conserning the RSSI pin of the Corona RP8D1
This is is the 8 cannel 9 pin new version of the Synthesized Dual Conversion Receiver 8Ch, in my case 35 mHz


Hobby King sells it for 16$
Corona RP8D1 Hobby K link: http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbyking/s...idProduct=6441

The chip used on a lot of Corona receivers is the Phillips SA616
The RSSI pin is the 5 leg on the chip, see pdf data sheet and photo’s.
Pin 9 looks to be connected with pin 5.
But please correct me if I'm wrong.

I have to try to solder a wire to the leg 5. I don't know if I can do it, any advice?
Hope this info can help you all.
see you, frans
Last edited by fransbr; Oct 24, 2010 at 04:53 PM.
Oct 25, 2010, 05:16 AM
Registered User
mr..speed's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fransbr
I have to try to solder a wire to the leg 5. I don't know if I can do it, any advice?see you, frans
Maybe you can find where pin5 goes to and there is a better place to solder or go to an electronic place, they will do it in seconds with the right equipment like I did.
Oct 25, 2010, 05:39 AM
Registered User
remzibi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fransbr
Hi all,

Here is some information conserning the RSSI pin of the Corona RP8D1
This is is the 8 cannel 9 pin new version of the Synthesized Dual Conversion Receiver 8Ch, in my case 35 mHz


Hobby King sells it for 16$
Corona RP8D1 Hobby K link: http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbyking/s...idProduct=6441

The chip used on a lot of Corona receivers is the Phillips SA616
The RSSI pin is the 5 leg on the chip, see pdf data sheet and photo’s.
Pin 9 looks to be connected with pin 5.
But please correct me if I'm wrong.

I have to try to solder a wire to the leg 5. I don't know if I can do it, any advice?
Hope this info can help you all.
see you, frans
New corona , RSSI for this RX - you must put a wire , short 5 and 9 leg(pin) of chip (like in previouse version of RX) then for this wire soldering about 10k resistor , then from this resistor you have ready to use RSSI output .
Oct 25, 2010, 12:55 PM
Registered User
fransbr's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by remzibi
New corona , RSSI for this RX - you must put a wire , short 5 and 9 leg(pin) of chip (like in previouse version of RX) then for this wire soldering about 10k resistor , then from this resistor you have ready to use RSSI output .
Thank you REMZIBI, that's clear.
I'll try to do it.
see you, frans


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale usb cable for futaba/hitec pin (round 6 pins) jaas75 Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W) 0 Sep 05, 2008 01:34 AM
Pots for Futaba conquest transmitter hcastell Electric Plane Talk 2 Sep 12, 2001 09:14 AM
Make your own DIN plug for Futaba TX! pullin-gs Electric Plane Talk 0 Sep 06, 2001 09:05 PM
WTB: Hitec 555 rx for Futaba ( Slope Nut Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 2 Jul 28, 2001 09:54 PM
Programming manual for Futaba 7UAF gwh Electric Plane Talk 3 May 31, 2001 01:43 AM