Polaris Seaplane Parkflyer - Page 1884 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Apr 16, 2018, 07:54 AM
absolutely maybe
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-Thread/page68

I think we are up for the pics and videos too, we are in Perth, Australia.....so the pics and video may be upside down! :P
to remove ads between posts
Apr 16, 2018, 10:01 AM
Привет Жорж! Да это светодиоды. Решил поэкспериментировать и вот что получилось. светодиоды заказал на китайском сайте aliexress супер яркие.
А схему спаял простую которых полно на просторах интернета и продублировал эту схему с заменой конденсатора на большую емкость и получилось 2 пары светодиодов с различной частотой мигания.
Apr 16, 2018, 09:56 PM
Park Jet Guru
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidterrell80
September 11, 2018 will be the 10th anniversary of the creation of this thread. We need to start planning a global flyoff--starting... say... September 1 and ending on September 11, with everyone posting photos or videos in appreciation to LADDIE for his North Star and jetset44 for his Polaris variant.

I will do it, although I may be the only one to play.
Wow, 10 years?!? I had realized that. I'll blow the dust off my Polaris to kick off the celebration!
Apr 16, 2018, 10:02 PM
Park Jet Guru
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggtronic
i think Facebook also change new young pilots mind because of less search & find capacity compare to web forums like here and also more "closed minds" like stated up here ?

other change came from material+ electric : Depron open a door ... than molded EPO seems to completely over take balsa market share
and now i'm in love with EPP

For the remaining "kit market" , i think companys should now move to 100% EPP , this is my opinion :
i really love Rc-Factory kits !
https://www.rc-factory.eu/letadla/fu...es/f-22-raptor

Any EPP kit coming JetSet ?
Yes, for those that just want to fly it's hard to beat the convenience of RTF molded foam. But I still think too many guys are missing out on the fun of actually BUILDING the model. Everyone's different, I realize, but for me more than half the fun of the hobby is building.

No, there aren't any new RC projects on my To Do list. In fact, I haven't even flown an RC model in over a year. But I am getting my garage ready to start a new airplane project soon, below is a pic. Hint: it has a 27 ft wing span and weighs 1320 lbs. Planning to start it this summer.
Apr 17, 2018, 12:46 AM

@ Iltis:

Cпасибо for your explanation, which (by the help of GOOGLE TRANSLATE and your schema) I could understand.

Regards,
Georg
Apr 17, 2018, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetset44
Yes, for those that just want to fly it's hard to beat the convenience of RTF molded foam. But I still think too many guys are missing out on the fun of actually BUILDING the model. Everyone's different, I realize, but for me more than half the fun of the hobby is building.

No, there aren't any new RC projects on my To Do list. In fact, I haven't even flown an RC model in over a year. But I am getting my garage ready to start a new airplane project soon, below is a pic. Hint: it has a 27 ft wing span and weighs 1320 lbs. Planning to start it this summer.
WOW Steve, that's impressive! But I don't think there's enough Depron left in the US to build it!
Yesterday, 06:25 PM
AMA 986339 FCC KB5LAM/4
I am up to 1989, in my "Don Dewey Memorial Radio Control Modeler (RCM) Plans Collection".

And, in October 1989, I found a reference to a "twice size" Northstar, with plans drawn by LADDIE.

Here is the information.
Today, 03:07 AM
Youtube channel : solentlifeuk
Spring is here and I have just launched my 'Soviet Speedboat' ..... Progress 4 .....

This is the boat that I use to go out on the river for flying..... and a bit of fun / fishing as well.

So now just waiting those balmy days when I go out there with Polaris .... a bag of LiPo's and enjoy ...

Here she is as original seats etc. ...

And now with the old seats out of my Volvo :

Next up will be flight stuff !!

Nigel

Quick Reply