Sep 08, 2008, 09:43 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

js1400 (het 6904 or mini fan 480) ?

hey guys i just recieved my js1400 for my sapac t-45 composite and i saw that the shaft for the stock fan was too big. so i figured what the hell might as well get a nice fan to match. this is where u guys come in . i am looking to get blistering performance with setup.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 08, 2008, 09:47 PM
Suspended Account
The het is a bit faster and draws more amps. The wemo is an awesome fan as well and both come dynamically balanced. So you just bolt them up and adjust as needed and viola!!! Cant go wrong either way on this one!!
Sep 08, 2008, 09:55 PM
Thread OP
cool thanks oh by the way there wont be a problem with the stock ducting in th t-45
Sep 08, 2008, 10:00 PM
Suspended Account
I dont think so. I didnt start building mine yet. If I was you I strongly advise you to contact air sally for custom made epoxy glass ducting for it. It is waaaaaaaaaaaay better than the stock crap!! I believe he charges around [email protected] give or take a few $$. https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=95393
Rodger is a real stand up guy. And owns one of these so he knows its importance. Shoot him a pm for info.
Sep 08, 2008, 10:15 PM
Thread OP
cool thanks do u think it will improve the performance.
oh i cant remember who it was that had the coolest looking cockpit. mabye rvincent it had det cord pilots instruments it was cool i would like to get mine to look like that why i am in the building process. i am putting nav and strobe lights in it as well.
that will be sweet in one of those early morn flights with sunrise slowly coming up
Sep 08, 2008, 10:23 PM
Suspended Account
Nice, I got into the lighting habbit myself. It just looks wicked! As far as performance, I'd say yes it will help. Trust me pm him and talk to him about it. Bob vincent was the one who got rodger all hyped up to make those ducts. When you take the stock ducting in and out it gets all screwed up and bent and creased. It just sucks period. Good luck with you build. You can pm boomer for those pilots also. They are very nice. Its his 1/12th scale maverick series. I have plenty for my builds. What lights are you using?
Sep 08, 2008, 10:30 PM
Thread OP
the lighting kit is MPI MAXX it has a module that plugs into the reciever it has 2 ports one stays light all the time and the other flashes . the module has pots for setting time and duration for strobe effect. it uses ultra bright leds . thanks for the help i gonna crash out talk to u later they really look when they are on .

Quick Reply