This thread is privately moderated by Bookstar75, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 08, 2008, 02:39 PM
Trader Rating: 36
Sold

Multiplex Easy Star with extras and Brushless Motor

Hello,
I am selling a Multiplex Easy Star. Its an excellent foam trainer for someone who is just getting into the hobby or experienced pilots that want to catch thermals and fly forever. I have upgraded it with a brushless motor which makes it twice as fast and much more efficient. Here is the link to what motor I have in it: http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbycity/s...idProduct=5203
The body has been nose-dived a couple times and has been repaired with Epoxy, but it still flys excellent the way it is. I am including a new body ($25 value). I also have an extra horizontal fin, and one extra wing half. I have modified the rudder by glueing a piece of plastic on the end so it will turn better and faster. I also reinforced the wings with a carbon fiber rod so that the wings will not break during high speed turning.
I may have to cut off the vertical fin in order to fit it into a box but it will easily be reglueable with epoxy. If I can get away with not cutting it off, I won't.
I am including the motor and servos with the plane. I am keeping the ESC and receiver for another plane.
I am asking $95 shipped firm. Thank you for looking.
to remove ads between posts