Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by ATTF, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 26, 2009, 11:51 AM
Registered User
The latest PSC was really good... it definitely went beyond "sounds like he knows his stuff" to the higher threshold of "explained it very well for others."

very nice...
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Feb 26, 2009, 12:46 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFBurke
You can make a whole show of Diggs saying "huh?" and me saying "dude". But not sure I'll put it on my RSS...
Hey, I got a job, kids, and a house - I don't have THAT MUCH time.
Feb 26, 2009, 01:23 PM
Registered User
kevtherev's Avatar
Again great shows, thanks for the kind words of concern over the bushfires. Just a suggestion, can we have subtitles for Lucien, man he loses me quickly, he really knows his stuff!
Feb 26, 2009, 03:09 PM
Not your average DiggsyBear
Diggs's Avatar
We will just have to ask him to talk really slow

Diggs
Feb 26, 2009, 06:14 PM
Nothing but high quality
Dadude's Avatar

Raptor GS video


Got my Raptor GS up and hovering!, here is the link to the video.....


https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1008226

Jon
Feb 26, 2009, 06:34 PM
allthingsthatfly.com
GFBurke's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadude
Got my Raptor GS up and hovering!, here is the link to the video.....


https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1008226

Jon
wow man, nice!
how slow will she fly?
Feb 26, 2009, 06:34 PM
Registered User
that thing is awesome! /sigh add another plane to the must have list
Feb 26, 2009, 07:04 PM
Nothing but high quality
Dadude's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFBurke
wow man, nice!
how slow will she fly?

High alphas are great, their is a ton of rudder throw.

Jon
Feb 26, 2009, 07:14 PM
Not your average DiggsyBear
Diggs's Avatar
Thanks for the link! The Raptor looks awesome. My flying bud Larry has one on the way from 2DogRc and should have it next week, but not in time for the indoor flyin I don't think But, I am still ready to see his fly in person. I might even ask to fly it!

Diggs
Feb 26, 2009, 07:21 PM
Nothing but high quality
Dadude's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggs
Thanks for the link! The Raptor looks awesome. My flying bud Larry has one on the way from 2DogRc and should have it next week, but not in time for the indoor flyin I don't think But, I am still ready to see his fly in person. I might even ask to fly it!

Diggs
Its pretty easy to hover. Flying it like a "normal' plane is odd. You use the opposite directing ailerons with the rudder, turning in the directing of the rudder. It is confusing to explain.

Jon
Feb 26, 2009, 07:35 PM
Not your average DiggsyBear
Diggs's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadude
Its pretty easy to hover. Flying it like a "normal' plane is odd. You use the opposite directing ailerons with the rudder, turning in the directing of the rudder. It is confusing to explain.

Jon

Sounds like a coordinated turn to me. Much better than bank and yank. I see the Parkzone Sukhoi is now listed on the horizon hobby site.
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...ProdID=PKZ3580
But I think the raptor will eat its lunch from the video I have seen. Glad that parkzone is going 4 channel though. I bet they make a profile micro soon. Based on the rumors I am hearing, the raptor is a huge success!

Diggs
Feb 26, 2009, 07:45 PM
Nothing but high quality
Dadude's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggs
Sounds like a coordinated turn to me. Much better than bank and yank. I see the Parkzone Sukhoi is now listed on the horizon hobby site.
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...ProdID=PKZ3580
But I think the raptor will eat its lunch from the video I have seen. Glad that parkzone is going 4 channel though. I bet they make a profile micro soon. Based on the rumors I am hearing, the raptor is a huge success!

Diggs
I am hoping to take it to a gym sometime, see how it really flys.....

Jon
Feb 26, 2009, 11:10 PM
Not your average DiggsyBear
Diggs's Avatar
JPC, those are impressive vids. Pattern heli flight, pretty sweet. Yeah, 3D is flashy, but that is some precision going on there.

Thanks,

Diggs
Feb 26, 2009, 11:22 PM
13 year old MANIAC!!
redroste295's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadude
Got my Raptor GS up and hovering!, here is the link to the video.....


https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1008226

Jon
Jon your now offically on the enabler list. LOL

BTW What NINJA!!

Thanks for the vid redroste295
Feb 27, 2009, 05:32 AM
Nothing but high quality
Dadude's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by redroste295

BTW What NINJA!!
You didn't see him???? look closer......

Jon