This thread is privately moderated by ATTF, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 04, 2008, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidity
Hey guys, what is up with diret audio on the site? ATTF ep 60, 61 and a few other episodes sounds like it has been speed up a bit. The recent Inside heli episodes are fine.

Jamie and Diggs sound like Alvin and Theodore from "Alvin and the Chipmunks"
going through itunes to old ipod, I don't experience this.

while I would leave open to the possibility that our noble hosts start hitting the nitrous, I don't think it's come to that yet.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 04, 2008, 03:23 PM
allthingsthatfly.com
Liq, update your flash player.
Sep 04, 2008, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmulligan
Disappointing. I guess we need to chalk that one up to hearsay.
Yep, I'd say so.

I don't really doubt it though, I've not encountered anything else that requires as much concentration!

-Chris
Sep 04, 2008, 06:46 PM
YardGoat lives with mama
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFBurke
Liq, update your flash player.
Ok I will give that a shot. Usually I d/l directly fro Itunes to my ipod, but my laptop took a poop. Until my new one shows up I a stuck listen via the web.
Sep 04, 2008, 06:52 PM
YardGoat lives with mama
Flash 9 installed. Inside Heli episodes 28, 30 32 work fine. All of the ATTF episodes are chipmonks episodes. Hopefully the new laptop will be here soon.
Sep 04, 2008, 06:55 PM
kids ate my heli budget
That's pretty weird. If you just click on the link to the MP3 file it should just open it in Windows Media Player (or Quicktime plugin on the Mac) and stream and play fine.
Sep 04, 2008, 07:19 PM
Ook!
Thanks for the offer, but I can only just afford to repair my own heli, let alone someone else's I'll keep any eye out and say hi, though

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameotron
Sure. As long as you don't crash it

I'll be at the Hamilton fun fly this month.
Sep 04, 2008, 07:49 PM
YardGoat lives with mama
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameotron
That's pretty weird. If you just click on the link to the MP3 file it should just open it in Windows Media Player (or Quicktime plugin on the Mac) and stream and play fine.
Yeah I noticed that. Hmm. Oh well I will play thme tomorrow. Now is Mississippi Mud time with some football on tv
Sep 04, 2008, 10:29 PM
Born again newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPlaneChris
Yep, I'd say so.

I don't really doubt it though, I've not encountered anything else that requires as much concentration!

-Chris
How about understanding women?
Sep 04, 2008, 11:45 PM
Not your average DiggsyBear
Quote:
Originally Posted by IFLYOS
Diggity Diggs.... Well, if you remember, at the Clarksville fly-in, you let me hammer on your Superfly, and I commented that I had to have one..

Due to interesting hobby fund reallocation's, I haven't yet been able to order one, but I was looking thru my kit warehouse, and found an old slope soar kit I bought a LONG time ago, the Avro Vulcan from Aerofoam.com.

After studying it for a while, it hit me that it looks pretty close to a super fly, only it has a 30" wingspan instead of 27".

After some creative engineering, I have a SuperFly clone. Haven't flown it yet as I just finished it, but hopefully I can get a flight on it this afternoon. If it does well, look out Fly For Tots!

Tim
AG4RZ

Cool, I want a full flight report

I have been wondering what a flatfly would be like!

Diggs
Sep 05, 2008, 06:28 AM
Fly it like you stole it..
Just listened to 61 on the way to work today.. Good show, kept me awake for the drive one more time..

Jamie- if you pick up that Four Star I don't think your GeeBee motor will put a smile on your face in it. The FourStar is a 40 sized bird.. You'd want something a little larger..

I was looking at the coverter so for the iPhone the other day and snagged an app called Units, it's free and absolutely rocks..
Sep 06, 2008, 01:37 PM
Not your average DiggsyBear

Maxi Swift

I have been extremely impressed with my little swift II's and have been following the Maxi Swift thread pretty closely and figured what the heck. My Swift II gets all kinda airtime when I want a glider that is quick and easy. My only complaint has been it is small and I can't take it up all that high.

Well the Maxi should resolve that issue, and I hear it floats even better than the little swift II. 7% off code in one of the banner adds and the day after payday.... Yeah, I caved. I will let everyone know how she does for sure!

Diggs
Sep 06, 2008, 04:47 PM
is that the official wing of nascar ?
Sep 06, 2008, 10:59 PM
whatup kids, just checkin in on the new thread...subscribed.

oh, i think i might build a helipad tomorrow as the lot we fly out of is quite dusty, bad for the machines. do you guys thing 4' x 4' is big enough?
Sep 07, 2008, 12:48 AM
kids ate my heli budget
How good are your spot autos