This thread is privately moderated by ATTF, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 26, 2016, 11:49 AM
Home of A-10 - Farmingdale NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Graham View Post
Wake up to what? Those who value our hobby are in a position of doing everything we can to protect it and posting such things here is a bit like preaching to the choir. Those who are doing the really dumb stuff aren't part of the hobby, don't care what we're complaining about, won't be in the hobby long, and wont be sorry when the hobby is banned.

Our efforts need to be in educating the politicians and decision makers about the history benefits and strong established safety record of those who follow the rules, not only of the hobby but common sense. It's the knee jerk reactions of these people to the dumb moves of a few that are the real threat to our hobby.
Yes I know and agree...that was the point...it was just a rhetorical statement. "..plays the role of a statement in that it is not meant to be answered"
to remove ads between posts
Jan 03, 2017, 01:41 PM

ATTF Custom Shirts

Hi all,

Happy new year! Thank you to everyone who listened to and supported the show for so long. It was really fun making it for you.

I've been mostly out of RC for a couple years now, focused on full scale aviation. For anyone on the fence, go for it! Getting my license (and just recently my instrument rating) is one of the best things I've ever done.

The reason I'm posting is I found these custom ATTF jerseys we (the hosts) had made and thought someone here might be interested in them. I've worn them maybe two or three times and they're in perfect shape. They're pretty roomy, anyone from 5'9" 140 pounds to 6'4" 200 pounds should fit fine. PM me if you're interested -- they're super high quality and there's only six of these in the world!
Jan 08, 2017, 11:37 AM
And they're gone!