Thread Tools
Sep 01, 2008, 11:58 AM
Registered Taranis User
Miami Mike's Avatar
Discussion

Please post new revelations about Sarah Palin here as they come in!


In order to keep the Sarah Palin threads from overwhelming this forum as more news come in, I suggest that we keep all of these revelations together in this thread. Of course I don't mean that we should restrict this to bad news about Sarah Palin. You're certainly welcome to contribute any good news that comes in as well.


Sarah Palin announced today that her daughter actually did become pregnant out of wedlock after all, although the handful of bloggers on the web that raised the issue were wrong about the details. It turns out that her daughter is currently five months pregnant and unmarried, but it seems Sarah Palin's fifth child isn't really her daughter's child after all.

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNe...rpc=22&sp=true

I'm sure relieved that I never claimed otherwise.
Last edited by Miami Mike; Sep 01, 2008 at 02:07 PM.
Sep 01, 2008, 12:01 PM
Suspended Account
Gman2's Avatar
This is no joke!
Last edited by Gman2; Sep 02, 2008 at 04:02 PM.
Sep 01, 2008, 12:07 PM
Eye Drather Beef Lying
ElectRick's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Mike
Sarah Palin announced today that her daughter actually did become pregnant out of wedlock after all, although the handful of bloggers on the web that raised the issue were wrong about the details. It turns out that her daughter is currently five months pregnant and unmarried, but it seems Sarah Palin's fifth child isn't really her daughter's child after all.

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNe...rpc=22&sp=true

I'm sure relieved that I never claimed otherwise.
You just repeatedly argued in the other thread as if it were, that's all.

Rick
Sep 01, 2008, 12:10 PM
Eye Drather Beef Lying
ElectRick's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman2
[[[[[I'm sure relieved that I never claimed otherwise.]]]]



WHY, there were games being played, and still are.
It's time to close your conspiracy thread now, and issue a public apology to the forum for being an accessory to perpetuating and spreading stupid, desperate internet rumors.

Unless you still believe it. Of course, you'll have to explain how Bristol is five months pregnant after allegedly having a baby four months ago.

Rick
Sep 01, 2008, 12:43 PM
Let er Rip
Pilot44's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Mike
Sarah Palin announced today that her daughter actually did become pregnant out of wedlock after all, although the handful of bloggers on the web that raised the issue were wrong about the details. It turns out that her daughter is currently five months pregnant and unmarried, but it seems Sarah Palin's fifth child isn't really her daughter's child after all.

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNe...rpc=22&sp=true

I'm sure relieved that I never claimed otherwise.
So what, who cares, I think she will be the next VP. She has my family's vote.
Sep 01, 2008, 12:48 PM
Registered Taranis User
Miami Mike's Avatar
There's so much baiting and deception coming from the Republican Party right now that we can only wait to see what they'll come up with next. You might admire how they've mastered the art of twisted spin and devious psychology, and made a mockery of the principles and goals of free elections, but you have to ask yourself, is this any way for a nation to choose its leaders?

The Republican party is clearly willing to do whatever it takes to hold onto power. Does it seem unbelievable that they might be pulling off a scam that makes the plot of The Sting seem pale in comparison? It's really sad how many gullible Americans there are out there. I thought we were smarter than that.
Sep 01, 2008, 01:02 PM
Happy Trees
m4rs's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Mike
The Republican party is clearly willing to do whatever it takes to hold onto power. Does it seem unbelievable that they might be pulling off a scam that makes the plot of The Sting seem pale in comparison? It's really sad how many gullible Americans there are out there. I thought we were smarter than that.
LOL, now thats funny! and hipocritcal! Enjoy your crow!
Sep 01, 2008, 01:02 PM
Eye Drather Beef Lying
ElectRick's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Mike
It's really sad how many gullible Americans there are out there. I thought we were smarter than that.
I thought you guys were smarter than that too. The plethora of websites and blogs that have sprung up literally overnight, all with this silly (now debunked) rumor as a central attack theme, make me wonder--much to my pleasant surprise.

What's gonna be next? Her hubby is gay? They aren't really married? The other kids are adopted? She has three boobs? C'mon, think creatively, Democrats.

Rick
Last edited by ElectRick; Sep 01, 2008 at 01:41 PM.
Sep 01, 2008, 01:26 PM
Alarm Bells Softening!
Big Foot 48's Avatar
As a curious coincident, Obama's mother was 17 when she got pregnant too.
Sep 01, 2008, 01:29 PM
Registered Taranis User
Miami Mike's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectRick
What's gonna be next?
Good question, since there's so much being revealed about her all at once. It seems the McCain campaign wants to release as much of the bad news as possible now that the hurricane is distracting everyone and most of it will get buried.

But since you asked, there's this revelation that she claimed to the Republican Party that she opposed the "bridge to nowhere", but now it turns out that she supported it at first, then opposed it only after it was decided that the U.S. government wasn't going to pay the whole cost:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...upporters.html

There's also a rumor that McCain is vetting Sarah Palin now, after it's too late. He supposedly sent a staff of eight people into Alaska to conduct background checks. That rumor is a bit suspicious though, because the word is that they have eight rooms reserved at the Wasilla hotel, but there probably aren't eight rooms at the Wasilla hotel.
Sep 01, 2008, 01:31 PM
Suspended Account
Gman2's Avatar
This is no joke!
Last edited by Gman2; Sep 02, 2008 at 04:03 PM.
Sep 01, 2008, 01:36 PM
Alarm Bells Softening!
Big Foot 48's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Mike
but there probably aren't eight rooms at the Wasilla hotel.
Good one!
Sep 01, 2008, 01:40 PM
Fly safe, fly often!
Buzz_Man's Avatar
Quote:
So what, who cares, I think she will be the next VP. She has my family's vote.
That's funny.

You are actually kidding, right?

LOL!
Sep 01, 2008, 01:44 PM
Suspended Account
....
Last edited by Arbo; Apr 13, 2011 at 07:47 PM.
Sep 01, 2008, 01:47 PM
Eye Drather Beef Lying
ElectRick's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Mike
Good question, since there's so much being revealed about her all at once. It seems the McCain campaign wants to release as much of the bad news as possible now that the hurricane is distracting everyone and most of it will get buried.

But since you asked, there's this revelation that she claimed to the Republican Party that she opposed the "bridge to nowhere", but now it turns out that she supported it at first, then opposed it only after it was decided that the U.S. government wasn't going to pay the whole cost:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...upporters.html

There's also a rumor that McCain is vetting Sarah Palin now, after it's too late. He supposedly sent a staff of eight people into Alaska to conduct background checks. That rumor is a bit suspicious though, because the word is that they have eight rooms reserved at the Wasilla hotel, but there probably aren't eight rooms at the Wasilla hotel.
Here I sat, thinking some of your more um, radical liberal friends would've learned their lesson about spreading unfounded rumors in the embarrassing aftermath of this rumor being exposed for what it was--a scummy smear attempt.

I see that I was perhaps being too gracious.

That's alright. Keep'em coming. It's your team's hole that's getting deeper, not ours.

Rick


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Gov. Sarah Palin's Troopergate Treetop Life, The Universe, and Politics 381 Oct 03, 2008 12:09 AM
Discussion McCain's VP Choice ........ Gov. Sarah Palin RumRunner_1492 Life, The Universe, and Politics 315 Sep 05, 2008 04:33 PM
Rush comes clean on the air ElectRick Life, The Universe, and Politics 52 Oct 13, 2003 01:28 PM
Twister on 800AR's with 020 7t, will it work?? jsc Electric Plane Talk 2 May 26, 2001 06:50 AM
How do you try to fly your newly built plane on it's first launch Feodosia Flyer Beginner Training Area (Aircraft-Electric) 14 May 02, 2001 10:26 PM