Sep 01, 2008, 10:59 AM
Guess it's available in the same PA store in Australia where also the blue Addiction comes from (see the Addiction thread)
to remove ads between posts
Sep 01, 2008, 11:33 AM
Aerodynamically challenged
QQ Aircraft is doing the Toucan. In a couple of sizes I believe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clintski
Turbo Toucan please
Sep 01, 2008, 11:42 AM
well the PA Ultimate is on my list. as in the UK you don't get much choice in the EP biplane market. i do have the Jamara Ultimate EP but it is a bit small.
Sep 01, 2008, 12:34 PM
This is the BEST looking electric 3d plane ever....
With this bipe 3dhs models look so oldfashion
Sep 01, 2008, 01:10 PM
Beautiful Bipe!!

Wow.. november magazine out in september????... I'm sure that PA is working on the website and it will be up soon, but maybe the magazine came out just a bit too early..
Sep 01, 2008, 01:47 PM
aka MadMan

Website?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierraj
Look what I found in the new Fly RC. I like Biplanes and this looks like a good one. Ready in October it says but it looks like it is only available direct from Australia. It looks like they used the same colors as the Extra 260
Anyone ELSE have difficulty reaching www.UltimateAMR.com as referenced in the ad?

I was hoping for something just a little larger, given the large number of Ultimates currently on the market in this size range ... and yes, I do understand that none are by PA, so it will be "better". But, there's a rumor out there that size makes a difference. No doubt the gang with a plethora of 2100 MAH batteries must have bribed Shaun to keep it in this size group?

Life is good, but not as good as it would have been with a 54 inch wingspan. Anyone have any insight into how large the QQ larger Toucan will be? It's rumored that only the one in THIS size group will be electric out of the box. That makes it a bipe war between Shaun and QQ. That might be interesting, given the job QQ did on the E-Flite Pitts Model 12 15e with which I am less than enamored.
Sep 01, 2008, 02:47 PM
VFA-132 Privateer
[QUOTE=rjmanzuk]Anyone ELSE have difficulty reaching www.UltimateAMR.com as referenced in the ad?

QUOTE]

Takes me to a PA page that leads nowhere
Sep 01, 2008, 02:54 PM
[QUOTE=bri_877]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmanzuk
Anyone ELSE have difficulty reaching www.UltimateAMR.com as referenced in the ad?

QUOTE]

Takes me to a PA page that leads nowhere
Remember you are seeing a november magazine and its september
Sep 01, 2008, 03:05 PM
[QUOTE=aerofundan]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bri_877
It seems that due to a anomaly in the quantum foam the magazine reached us from a reality that has to be come (from the today's perspective) so in order to visit the "working" website you'd just need a time machine.....
Sep 01, 2008, 03:29 PM
[QUOTE=Drachenstein]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerofundan
It seems that due to a anomaly in the quantum foam the magazine reached us from a reality that has to be come (from the today's perspective) so in order to visit the "working" website you'd just need a time machine.....
Exactly, with the "magic time machine" we can also fly the airplane before it comes out

Talking seriously, I really can't wait to try this airplane, because from my experience each plane PA does it gets better and better!
Sep 01, 2008, 05:20 PM
Kinda disappointing that PA hasnt filled us in yet
Sep 01, 2008, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by clintski
Turbo Toucan please
That is sweet....looks like a Velox bipe
Sep 01, 2008, 06:48 PM
Watts up ?
great - i will look out for it. thanks.
Sep 01, 2008, 07:06 PM
Scott Stoops
[QUOTE=aerofundan]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bri_877

Actually, that's pretty common for all of the magazines. The magazine hits mailboxes around 60 days prior, and the shelves around 45 days prior. All of the advertisers know well ahead of time when each issue will hit and when the deadlines are for submission (i.e. "December" will arrive on October 1-15th, and so on)

I'm sure PA will have it up and running shortly.

Scott
Sep 01, 2008, 07:30 PM
VFA-132 Privateer
All of these perfectly logical explainations are doing nothing to satisfy my curiosity

MUST... HAVE... MORE... INFO. MUST... HAVE... MORE... INFO.

Quick Reply