This thread is privately moderated by graphixman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 15, 2009, 10:33 PM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Thread OP
Well my fleet has expanded by one. But it's a big one! There was a fellow who was wanting to give his friend who passed away, Tuggy a caring home, and I was able to accomidate him. It is a Moran tug, that is about 43 inches long. Everything lights up, working compass in the wheelhouse, lots of detail parts a lot of it handmade. There are motors installed, but no electronics. I can certianly handle that.
Aug 16, 2009, 03:55 PM
The sky is my playground.
Wow, quite impressive. Is this single screw or twin?
Aug 16, 2009, 09:31 PM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Thread OP
Twin screw John, there are actually speed screws on it, mostly I think because there wasn't enough room to put 2" screws on it without hitting the rudder. The guy who built it put lots of love and craft into it. It would be an honor to get it into the water and enjoy. All I really need to do is install electronics, repaint the correct waterline, and add some ballast to settle her down a bit.
Last edited by graphixman; Aug 16, 2009 at 09:37 PM.
Aug 16, 2009, 11:21 PM
The sky is my playground.
Wow, neat.

Quick Reply