Aug 28, 2008, 06:45 PM
Owns an Evil Black Rifle
Quote:
Originally Posted by supertiga

Drinking from the toilet when fresh bowl of water is close by.
The peeing on the floor is a problem.

Freshly flushed toilet water is colder.

Don't ask.

Tequila was involved.

Lots of Tequila.
Aug 28, 2008, 06:52 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizter68
Stop feeding it puppies then!
Well, I thought about just not feeding it at all. This would certainly save on food costs as well. However I tried this on my last dog and just when I had her trained not to eat, she died. I don't feel like doing that again.

Also .22 bullets are not an option considering the amount of money I paid for the little fuzzball and all the fun she's been so far. Puppy breath is not so bad.

I'm not making out with her or anything, she just pants and phewwwww!
Aug 28, 2008, 07:00 PM
Owns an Evil Black Rifle
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushmanLA

Oh, THAT! Hell, that ain't never gonna change!
Aug 28, 2008, 07:11 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizter68
Freshly flushed toilet water is colder.

Don't ask.

Tequila was involved.

Lots of Tequila.
Ahh! now I understand--she is air conditioner spoiled. already.

Understand the Tequila already.
Ever tried to have sex with the ashtray in the back seat of Delta 88?
Just seemed like the thing to do at the time.
Next moment I was throwing up in it.
Just in time to stop a case of ashtray rape.
I mean who wants an astray that been thrown up in.
Im glad Im older now.
I lost my Tequila virginity that night.
Aug 28, 2008, 07:54 PM
Owns an Evil Black Rifle
My faux pas happened when I was at the apex of my drinking.

Quit a few days later, did not touch a drop for 5 years afterwards. I'll have a beer no and then, but the thrill is gone for me.
Aug 28, 2008, 07:57 PM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAGNUT
what about people who can lick other certain parts of their bodies? ron jeremy?
I think it was George Carlin who said "If I could do that I'd never leave the house!".
Aug 28, 2008, 08:20 PM
Ol' Deadeye
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushmanLA
Good, cause there's laws against that.
I've raised Chows, Shelties, and now have Dachshunds. I'll be happy to rent you a Doxie for a day or two. It won't help your puppy's breath any but it will help you appreciate just bad breath, these dogs are lethal.

Seriously, A milkbone a day helps a lot. No rawhides, they can really muck-up their innards.
For house training, watch her and take her outside(also after every meal), same door, same spot, same everything, then praise her. No rolled up newspaper, it only confuses em. It really won't take long at all. You want impressive? Hang a little bell on the doorknob and jingle it on your way out.
Aug 28, 2008, 08:22 PM
Suspended Account
what ever you do, DO NOT give your dog pig ears or cow hooves.
talk about some stinkin' breath...WHEW!!!!

what you want to do is "clean" it's teeth. there a couple of ways to do this. one, get a NylaBone (link ) (link 2) or go to the butcher and get bone with the marrow still in it. just like humans, tartar build up and the result is ...well, you know.

i recently bought a yellow lab for my 6 yr.old daughter. the dog is 13 weeks old and is just great to have around. the only problem is, she scratches the hell out of herself. took her to the vet and he can't seem to figure out why she keeps itchin'. no fleas, no mites...i'm at a loss. anyone have a cure for this problem?
sorry, if i'm hijacking but i figured since this topic is about dogs i could ask.
Aug 28, 2008, 08:54 PM
Suspended Account
had a Lab with same problem.

tell the vet skin fungus (wet places/high humidity)
Hair fell out in small patches time to time---then grows back.
Only disappeared completely when we stayed a few month in death vally(north end!)
Aug 28, 2008, 08:58 PM
Owns an Evil Black Rifle
might have gotten a flea bite and been allergic to them...had that happen to Princess Kitty when we moved to South Carolina....poor baby had a bald butt for a year.
Aug 28, 2008, 08:59 PM
Closed Account
These really work.
http://www.greenies.com/en_US/produc...px?Product_ID=
Aug 28, 2008, 09:03 PM
Relearning how to crash.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder1

Except for the fact that there have been dogs who have choked to death on them.

You need to make sure your pup isn't a panic gulper.

This is when they think you are going to take something away from them and they try to gulp it down.

The best thing to do is brush the pups teeth.....I do my 7 month old Labs once a week and have ever since he was 8 weeks. He loves it.
Aug 28, 2008, 09:07 PM
Relearning how to crash.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtdirt
the only problem is, she scratches the hell out of herself. took her to the vet and he can't seem to figure out why she keeps itchin'. no fleas, no mites...i'm at a loss. anyone have a cure for this problem?
sorry, if i'm hijacking but i figured since this topic is about dogs i could ask.
Some Labs are allergic to Cats.....my last Lab was. He would lick and chew his paws until they bled sometimes....I wanted to get rid of the cat but the wife said I would have to go as well.
Aug 28, 2008, 09:20 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRETW
Good, cause there's laws against that.
I've raised Chows, Shelties, and now have Dachshunds. I'll be happy to rent you a Doxie for a day or two. It won't help your puppy's breath any but it will help you appreciate just bad breath, these dogs are lethal.

Seriously, A milkbone a day helps a lot. No rawhides, they can really muck-up their innards.
For house training, watch her and take her outside(also after every meal), same door, same spot, same everything, then praise her. No rolled up newspaper, it only confuses em. It really won't take long at all. You want impressive? Hang a little bell on the doorknob and jingle it on your way out.
[[[[ No rawhides]]]]]

Thanks Man!
I think Jazz was having problems here---has devoured about 12 of them in 10 days.
All that were left just went in the garbage.
Wife says THANKS!
Aug 28, 2008, 09:24 PM
well not the best place to post this, but i'de find a toothpaste suitable for dogs, brush it's teeth!

Quick Reply