This thread is privately moderated by MERLIN V16, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 25, 2008, 08:29 AM
Trader Rating: 38
Never Trade Luck for Skill
Thread OP
Sold

E-Flite Hawker Sea Fury

E-Flite Hawker Sea Fury ---W/extras
The plane is built and has never been flown. It includes 5 of the 6 servos needed.I will include the gear slowdown Module for scale retract realism!
The retracts are installed! 1 more HS55 is needed for the left gear.
That one being removed because it failed just prior to maiden. My bad luck is your good fortune!
All the "Y"s are included,Just drop in your RX,Motor and ESC
I removed some foam in the battery compartment so my lighter LiPos
could be moved forward to get the C/G correct.
There are 2 small indents in the gear bay area into the wing (no big deal) where the gear slammed shut.
Other than that the plane is Mint!
I have No time,no room and too many projects for this one.
Check out the thread on R/C Groups! They seem to be having a ball with this one!
They are $99.00 + shipping in the box.........
Mine has $75.00 worth of servos and a $20.00 slowdown module
Unless you are local it will have to be shipped!
I'm going to try "Best Offer" on this sale.
If you are interested please
E-mail or PM me and we will work out a deal
Thanks for looking
MERLIN
Not included is an E-flite 450 clone and 30A ESC if you need it as well! For a few $$$ More !
to remove ads between posts
Aug 25, 2008, 08:38 AM
Trader Rating: 394
PSALM 14:1

re

Ahh man!@! Why did you have to go and post this thing for sale? Now I'll be thinking of making you an offer all morning Is it still shippable with the tail feathers on?

Sam
Aug 25, 2008, 08:43 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy70
Ahh man!@! Why did you have to go and post this thing for sale? Now I'll be thinking of making you an offer all morning Is it still shippable with the tail feathers on?

Sam

I figure to build a custom box for it to ship it in! No matter as I always get beat when I sell something. I stink as a businessman but I get a good Trader rateing LOL.
Let me know, I have you down as #1
MERLIN
Aug 25, 2008, 08:59 AM
Trader Rating: 8
Hey Merlin I might be interested, and as you know I am local. I am not a fan of the HS-55's though.. I've had two fail on me.. This is the next plane on my list. What are you asking for this beast?
Aug 25, 2008, 09:00 AM
Trader Rating: 67
PM sent.

John
Aug 25, 2008, 09:11 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarpon6
Hey Merlin I might be interested, and as you know I am local. I am not a fan of the HS-55's though.. I've had two fail on me.. This is the next plane on my list. What are you asking for this beast?

I dont know TARPON. Just the best offer I can get. I don't need to break even on the gear included.
BTW is all ok with the CG Machine?
MERLIN
P.S.
Other than broken gears(from crashes) This is the only HS55 that ever just died like this. Good thing it was not the Elev!
Aug 25, 2008, 09:31 AM
My wife will kill me if I get this.. I think she's planning on getting it for me for Christmas.. COG Machine is great!
Aug 25, 2008, 09:43 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarpon6
My wife will kill me if I get this.. I think she's planning on getting it for me for Christmas.. COG Machine is great!

Great and great!
MERLIN
Aug 25, 2008, 12:46 PM
Thread OP
Sold
Pending funds
Aug 25, 2008, 01:01 PM
Trader Rating: 394
PSALM 14:1

re

Uh Oh Guess I'd better start glueing my kids' piggy banks back together Thanks to whomever bought this! You just kept me out of the doghouse if you know what I mean

Sam
Aug 25, 2008, 01:07 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy70
Uh Oh Guess I'd better start glueing my kids' piggy banks back together Thanks to whomever bought this! You just kept me out of the doghouse if you know what I mean

Sam

Not over till the plump lady sings!
MERLIN
Aug 25, 2008, 04:14 PM
Yeah thankfully some one bought this while I was working.. Saves me some grief!

Quick Reply