Battlestar Galactica - RC Groups
Aug 24, 2008, 08:51 PM
SG Talon... Super Genius.
Cool

Battlestar Galactica

So i now have a place for my Viper to land

Whipped this together the other night when i was in Florida waiting for the rain to stop!

I am still deciding if i need to design a cylon raider.

Some details, its 45" Long, 19" Span, same motor i use on all my planes with 23oz of thrust it should come out to be about 14 oz. AUW.

It will have 4 channels, Throttle, Elevator, Rudder and Aileron for controls.

Looks like it should fly pretty well. Plans coming when i get it built.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 24, 2008, 09:55 PM
treefinder
Welcome back from the southland! There may be a flyin on the 31st. no location yet, but Tony is gonna be in Windsor, and asked about one. We'll figure out location and time tomorrow. Probably a little early to show the battlestar, but then you have the rest of the fleet. . . . .
Aug 24, 2008, 10:31 PM
Starting to Rebuild
Dude you really crank out some cool stuff.
Aug 25, 2008, 12:02 AM
Slopeosapien
I'm with `Nutt on this one... Simply incredible things come out of your head...
Aug 25, 2008, 07:16 AM
looks good, what motor are u using?
Aug 25, 2008, 06:35 PM
SG Talon... Super Genius.
Oh damn! I have a true side view...

Nstaller, you don't see a true side view. This is not the foamie you are looking for... you should wait for the master to build it first.... /jedi mind trick off.

I know wrong movie...

I use the same motors on all my planes. A cheapo TowerPro Outrunner that puts out 23oz thrust and 1000-1200 Kv.

My designing is getting way ahead of my building. I need to get busy!
Aug 25, 2008, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGTalon
Oh damn! I have a true side view...

Nstaller, you don't see a true side view. This is not the foamie you are looking for... you should wait for the master to build it first.... /jedi mind trick off.

I know wrong movie...

I use the same motors on all my planes. A cheapo TowerPro Outrunner that puts out 23oz thrust and 1000-1200 Kv.

My designing is getting way ahead of my building. I need to get busy!
Too late google sketch-up took care of it(jk). This one is a must build build, so hurry up man ur killin me.
Aug 25, 2008, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGTalon

I am still deciding if i need to design a cylon raider.

Ummm...yes. Yes you do.
KW