Feb 06, 2003, 06:10 PM
The Lone Blue Plaid Flyer

Can Anyone Help Me Find This Plane ?

Hello Everyone, I am new to this hobby , but would like to find an older plane I saw in an old magizine. It just appeales to me because it has the P-38 look...sorta. OK so here we go..Can anyone tell me where I can get an electric sailplane called "Sunriser" by a company called Jamara. It appeared in a full page ad in Model Airplane News , pg.45 around 1992 ? It was a pusher electric glider with a 98" span sold for about $130 from a U.S. Based company called Alpha USA. based in Novato Calif. It supposedly held a record for a 1991 duration flight of 10 hrs. Anybody have one laying around in the Box ??? Thanks for the help....Bob in Seattle at bobrocsvilla@msn.com

Thanks for the help, I found it in only 1 hr. You guys are great !! Bob in Seattle
Last edited by Bob Cook; Feb 06, 2003 at 07:42 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 06, 2003, 06:19 PM
"HE CRASHES"
here is a link to EAM

http://eam.net/jamara/easy_riser.htm
Feb 08, 2003, 02:29 PM
Hi,
The Easy Riser that your're asking about is also sold by Dymond model. They now have a new store in SanDiago. I've seen the kit on the shelf in the Oshkosh store and they look like very interesting plane. Seems very lightweight ; It looks like it could stay up a long time.
Mike
Feb 08, 2003, 08:55 PM
At the Pasadena show, Dymond RC had several easy risers.
I was tempted to buy one but bought a Zagi Fixx and Easy Lift from Dymond. A nice place for arial photography.