Sombra Labs - SL-8 and Lepton-6 Receiver Review - Page 4 - RC Groups
Sep 27, 2009, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus66
Why not order direct from Sombra?
I have, but it's been 3 weeks and I have not received my order yet. I'm not 100% sure, but I think Sombra ships out their orders pretty slowly. This may be due to customs, though.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 28, 2009, 04:32 AM

Where to order in US

pent7
It seems that most don't know that none of the "suppliers" listed on Sombra's web site do not even list the Sombra receivers. HOWEVER - I have just found Devaun at blackdogrc.com. He has the Lepton 6 and crystals. I e-mailed a question, couldn't find the crystal on his web site. He replied promptly and then improved the web site. It was late last Monday and he rushed to get my order in the mail. It arrived Thursday!! SUPER SUPER SERVICE certainly above and beyond the service at most sites. Give him a call / e-mail.
George
Sep 28, 2009, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staggerwing1
pent7
It seems that most don't know that none of the "suppliers" listed on Sombra's web site do not even list the Sombra receivers. HOWEVER - I have just found Devaun at blackdogrc.com. He has the Lepton 6 and crystals. I e-mailed a question, couldn't find the crystal on his web site. He replied promptly and then improved the web site. It was late last Monday and he rushed to get my order in the mail. It arrived Thursday!! SUPER SUPER SERVICE certainly above and beyond the service at most sites. Give him a call / e-mail.
George
Thanks Staggerwing1!