Apr 30, 2015, 12:48 PM
FPV Browncoat
Sorry, my bad. I guess experience has just trained me to expect you to parrot the FAA's position on this and support legal restrictions as you normally tend to.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 30, 2015, 01:20 PM
FPV Desert Beta Test Center
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by prelator
Sorry, my bad. I guess experience has just trained me to expect you to parrot the FAA's position on this and support legal restrictions as you normally tend to.
No my bad for expecting better when you just make up another story to suit what you want to believe. At least your predictable.
Apr 30, 2015, 05:17 PM
FPV Browncoat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Green
*This should not be a sticky thread*.
Done. Quick complaint to the admin and the thread is no longer sticky, which means Gary's post deleting days are over. Abuse it, you lose it.

Now back on topic, if anyone saw Jim Williams' presentation at the SUAS Expo yesterday, apparently the FAA is getting ready to make some new announcement at AUVSI next week. I wonder what they're up to now...
Apr 30, 2015, 05:54 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by prelator
Done.

Now back on topic, if anyone saw Jim Williams' presentation at the SUAS Expo yesterday, apparently the FAA is getting ready to make some new announcement at AUVSI next week. I wonder what they're up to now...
Impressive

Wtg good

What are they up to now

Is there now someone looking from the outside that has a different perspective now

This whole deal reminded me of shaw shank redemption
Last edited by David22; Apr 30, 2015 at 05:59 PM.
Apr 30, 2015, 11:45 PM
Former DJI VP of Policy &Legal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Evans
Successful testing? What exactly would that be?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Evans
I'm afraid this subject has become a religious cause for some people wearing rose colored glasses with no consideration of the need of profit to make it work.
I've seen stuff but it's confidential. People do understand profit & loss but why would they share that information with the public or with competitors? Are the Section 333 exemption grantees sharing P&L information with the world? Certainly not.
May 01, 2015, 06:40 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmschulman
I've seen stuff but it's confidential. People do understand profit & loss but why would they share that information with the public or with competitors? Are the Section 333 exemption grantees sharing P&L information with the world? Certainly not.
Interesting BM
Are coa public display
So anyone can go and watch and observe
Or are coa held in private so only faa and commercial drone guy has knowledge

Is there now a ghost in this machine

I can't wait for Gary's response

Quick Reply