New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Jun 28, 2012, 11:02 PM
Park_aviator is online now
Find More Posts by Park_aviator
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambientech View Post
Lol...
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 28, 2012, 11:15 PM
ambientech is online now
Find More Posts by ambientech
Registered User
ambientech's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manta1 View Post
bahahaha nice..

Welp,glad we all get good healthcare now.. So we can stay healthy and fly 3D longer..WOOT
Some good may come from it but time will tell
Old Jun 29, 2012, 08:56 AM
blakevan is offline
Find More Posts by blakevan
Ta-dah!
blakevan's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambientech View Post
Some good may come from it but time will tell
Really? Name one program the government has that is good.
Old Jun 29, 2012, 09:04 AM
PrkFlyrRic is offline
Find More Posts by PrkFlyrRic
It's a BIG park
PrkFlyrRic's Avatar

Taxation without representation


Pelosi: "We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it." (0 min 6 sec)
Old Jun 29, 2012, 09:05 AM
Park_aviator is online now
Find More Posts by Park_aviator
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakevan View Post
Really? Name one program the government has that is good.
How many government workers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Two. One to screw it in and one to screw it up.

A good one is the interstate system....
Old Jun 29, 2012, 10:12 AM
robj is offline
Find More Posts by robj
Registered User
robj's Avatar
And...Ok I'm done!

Diane Sawyer makes 12 million dollars a year.

She calls a business owner making 1 million dollars a year greedy and selfish.

WOW----and she does that with a straight face!!!!


A CEO that makes millions is greedy.

A Hollywood star that makes million "earned every penny of it".

Michelle Obama spent $500,000 of taxpayer money on her vacation, is "not newsworthy"!!!!!

Ann Romney spent $1000 of her own money on a blouse-------is called newsworthy!!!
Old Jun 29, 2012, 10:18 AM
homiefoamie is offline
Find More Posts by homiefoamie
Foam Is Where The Heart Is.
homiefoamie's Avatar
^ ^ Exactly ^ ^
Old Jun 29, 2012, 11:00 AM
hperez is offline
Find More Posts by hperez
Registered User
hperez's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by robj View Post
And...Ok I'm done!

Diane Sawyer makes 12 million dollars a year.

She calls a business owner making 1 million dollars a year greedy and selfish.

WOW----and she does that with a straight face!!!!


A CEO that makes millions is greedy.

A Hollywood star that makes million "earned every penny of it".

Michelle Obama spent $500,000 of taxpayer money on her vacation, is "not newsworthy"!!!!!

Ann Romney spent $1000 of her own money on a blouse-------is called newsworthy!!!
Bush personal budget is 1.3 million dollars per year, $ 85,000 go in the phone bill
and he is not the president.

Yes , the money comes out of the tax payers .

Nothing the people can do about it, lets stop bitching and talk about airplanes.
Old Jun 29, 2012, 12:39 PM
homiefoamie is offline
Find More Posts by homiefoamie
Foam Is Where The Heart Is.
homiefoamie's Avatar
Humberto, Did you know you were mentioned in this months Model Aviation Magazine?
Old Jun 29, 2012, 01:49 PM
Lonelasso is offline
Find More Posts by Lonelasso
Registered User
Lonelasso's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator View Post
Updated Gorilla Squad thread:

Cars, Politics, Planes, Electronic Cigarettes, music, homes, life....

Thank you Chad for reminding aLL of uS !! Yep, it's a frEE-4-aLL here !! I've learned to SmiLe and ReLax 'cause we can aLL get along here, regardless of our political leanings Shot, I can't even remember the last heated discussion bout motors, servos, religion......ETC., we've had !

** Language WARNING !! **

Ted Nugent - Free For All (Motor City Mayhem) (4 min 40 sec)
!
Last edited by Lonelasso; Jun 29, 2012 at 01:54 PM.
Old Jun 29, 2012, 02:55 PM
Lonelasso is offline
Find More Posts by Lonelasso
Registered User
Lonelasso's Avatar

Uhhh Ohhh !


Federalism run amok: Prairie dogs wreak havoc on a Utah town, but local can't do a thing about them because they are "threatened" under the Endangered Species Act

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/26...-in-utah-town/

Hey....maybe I should change my avatar to the prairie DoG !

Old Jun 29, 2012, 03:19 PM
robj is offline
Find More Posts by robj
Registered User
robj's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hperez View Post
Bush personal budget is 1.3 million dollars per year, $ 85,000 go in the phone bill
and he is not the president.

Yes , the money comes out of the tax payers .

Nothing the people can do about it, lets stop bitching and talk about airplanes.
Probably in line with all the past presidents wouldn't you think? But Bush 43 will only get 10 years of secret service.
Old Jun 29, 2012, 03:47 PM
bigbobed is offline
Find More Posts by bigbobed
Awsome 2.5D Pilot.
bigbobed's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manta1 View Post
bahahaha nice..

Welp,glad we all get good healthcare now.. So we can stay healthy and fly 3D longer..WOOT
As I recall, Govt. health care didn't do much for you.
Old Jun 29, 2012, 04:11 PM
ambientech is online now
Find More Posts by ambientech
Registered User
ambientech's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakevan View Post
Really? Name one program the government has that is good.
I am trying to have an open mind about it lol
Old Jun 29, 2012, 04:16 PM
robj is offline
Find More Posts by robj
Registered User
robj's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambientech View Post
I am trying to have an open mind about it lol
I've got an open checkbook about it.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ideas for annual fun fly games? JTinCT Electric Plane Talk 9 Jan 29, 2011 12:49 PM
Discussion First Annual "Lawn Dart" fly-in mattJ Thermal 1 Apr 15, 2007 11:39 PM
Fly-In first annual skymac"Vette City Big Birds", giant scale fly-in taildragger21 Fuel Power Events 11 Jul 24, 2006 07:35 PM
First Housefly to Fly Contest johntbyrne Electric Heli Talk 65 Jan 17, 2002 01:36 AM
Dream High, Fly Low Todd Long Sport Planes 2 Apr 23, 2001 05:55 AM