Thread Tools
Jun 28, 2012, 10:24 AM
RC Pilot / Photographer
-= GYRO =-'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator
I'm guessing Obama?
More like ObamaCARE
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jun 28, 2012, 10:40 AM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by -= GYRO =-
More like ObamaCARE
Aww geez... What's he trying to do now with it?
Jun 28, 2012, 10:42 AM
Registered User
robj's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator
Aww geez... What's he trying to do now with it?
your age group should really watch some news....I keep telling my college age kids that!
Jun 28, 2012, 10:44 AM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by robj
your age group should really watch some news....I keep telling my college age kids that!
I actually do watch the news a lot! In my humanities class they ask us daily about the news Now its just that I'm the only one up, and can't turn on the tv without waking people up.
Jun 28, 2012, 11:25 AM
Registered User
ambientech's Avatar
I remember an interview that Obama kept denying that it was a tax.....
Jun 28, 2012, 11:44 AM
It's a BIG park
PrkFlyrRic's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToW-Mater
Welp, grab your checkbooks and grab your ankles
Well, since sooner or later you have to eat, we are adding a tax because we only want you to eat what we like, or pay a higher tax.
Since sooner or later you have to live somewhere we're adding a tax because we only want you to live where we tell you to, or pay a higher tax.
Your SUV uses too much gas so we're gonna tax you higher.
We don't fly RC planes so we're adding a tax for you to do so.
And you have to join a club so we know who you R/C people are and we can keep an eye on you.
Jun 28, 2012, 02:33 PM
Awsome 2.5D Pilot.
bigbobed's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by prkflyrric
well, since sooner or later you have to eat, we are adding a tax because we only want you to eat what we like, or pay a higher tax.
Since sooner or later you have to live somewhere we're adding a tax because we only want you to live where we tell you to, or pay a higher tax.
Your suv uses too much gas so we're gonna tax you higher.
We don't fly rc planes so we're adding a tax for you to do so.
And you have to join a club so we know who you r/c people are and we can keep an eye on you.
10-4
Jun 28, 2012, 03:36 PM
Registered User
Lonelasso's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrkFlyrRic
Well, since sooner or later you have to eat, we are adding a tax because we only want you to eat what we like, or pay a higher tax.
Since sooner or later you have to live somewhere we're adding a tax because we only want you to live where we tell you to, or pay a higher tax.
Your SUV uses too much gas so we're gonna tax you higher.
We don't fly RC planes so we're adding a tax for you to do so.
And you have to join a club so we know who you R/C people are and we can keep an eye on you.
Government sponsored extortion
Jun 28, 2012, 03:43 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
Updated Gorilla Squad thread:

Cars, Politics, Planes, Electronic Cigarettes, music, homes, life....

Jun 28, 2012, 03:44 PM
Registered User
robj's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator
Updated Gorilla Squad thread:

Cars, Politics, Planes, Electronic Cigarettes, music, homes, life....

I can live with it
Jun 28, 2012, 03:51 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by robj
I can live with it
The reasons I listed are why this is my favorite thread
Jun 28, 2012, 06:42 PM
Registered User
ambientech's Avatar
Only thing we can do now is hope enough people want to stop the socialists enough to vote for a mormon that is a moderate with progressive views.....
Jun 28, 2012, 09:46 PM
Registered User
ambientech's Avatar
Liar ?

OBAMA MANDITORY TAX ON HEALTH CARE IS NOT A TAX (2 min 38 sec)
Jun 28, 2012, 09:53 PM
OOPS
Manta1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambientech
DUH!
Jun 28, 2012, 09:56 PM
OOPS
Manta1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator
Updated Gorilla Squad thread:

Cars, Politics, Planes, Electronic Cigarettes, music, homes, life....

bahahaha nice..

Welp,glad we all get good healthcare now.. So we can stay healthy and fly 3D longer..WOOT


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ideas for annual fun fly games? JTinCT Electric Plane Talk 9 Jan 29, 2011 11:49 AM
Discussion First Annual "Lawn Dart" fly-in mattJ Thermal 1 Apr 15, 2007 10:39 PM
Fly-In first annual skymac"Vette City Big Birds", giant scale fly-in taildragger21 Fuel Power Events 11 Jul 24, 2006 06:35 PM
First Housefly to Fly Contest johntbyrne Electric Heli Talk 65 Jan 17, 2002 12:36 AM
Dream High, Fly Low Todd Long Sport Planes 2 Apr 23, 2001 04:55 AM